1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Had to reset the forums because the backup I made didn't work -.- btw were keeping the name Distinction Gaming
    Dismiss Notice

Implemented Metal Gear Solid OSP Reverse Hide and Seek day

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Aspiring Musician, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aspiring Musician

Aspiring Musician User

So if any of you aren't aware of what I mean by OSP, it stands for On Site Procurement which I think would be a really really cool reverse hide and seek freeday idea. Basically Ct's can use Knifes and Nades like normal, but if they kill a T they can use the T's gun as much as they want to kill other T's, But only the CT that kills the T can use his gun I.E. He cant throw the gun to a fellow CT as he did not get the kill. Basically I think this would be a very cool way to do Reverse HaS Days and I want to get your guy's opinion on it :) Ct's can only use map pistol pick ups aswell

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2016
    Emmanuelddav likes this.
  2. Lembo

Lembo User

I think this is cool, it makes it more fun for the CT's and what not. It's just gonna be a bitch to prevent a CT from not cheating and what not. +1

Rapidz likes this.
  3. Invader

Invader Guest

Its a good idea, but as @Lembo stated, this is going to be a pain to find out if a CT cheated or not. Having to know who killed who, then used what weapon to kill another isnt too long of a process to do, but I can see many people filling admin chat with complaints.

4. Envy

Envy User

It will pop up in the console what weapon they were killed with, It will be impossible to track a few situations with it thu.

5. Alkon

Alkon User

You can have it as long as you tell CT's how to play the day.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.