1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Had to reset the forums because the backup I made didn't work -.- btw were keeping the name Distinction Gaming
    Dismiss Notice

Rejected Divisions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Chicken, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chicken

Chicken User

As we grow we will need some sort of a divisional structure. We could make it games oriented or Community Assist oriented.

For games: We only have one server now so the Community Assist oriented structure would be a better idea.

Community Assists:
    - Quality Assurance (we will need people who can answer questions and maybe process applications)
    - Admin Trainers/Coordinators(?) (someone has to give instructions to new admins and train them)
    - Media Team (their job would be to make images for announcements, create and moderate social media pages, creating videos, promoting the community and hosting events)
    - Technical Team (pretty much self explanatory, and Kieran can't do everything himself lol)

That would be a basic structure we could use. We can always change the names of the divisions so it's different from other communities.

Tell me what you think about this and if it could be implemented or not.

@Alkon @moleman @Kieran

2. Exentus

Exentus User

I'd say for the admin part, maybe those that does the admining etc are called moderators, then those with more knowledge (those that trains the mods) will be called admins

3. Kieran

Kieran Founder

We have no use for a division structure or assists at the moment ( with exception for AT and QA)

We haved discussed this and have decided we will handle it when it is needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.