1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Had to reset the forums because the backup I made didn't work -.- btw were keeping the name Distinction Gaming
    Dismiss Notice

Rejected "Farthest Away from North"

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Alphys, Nov 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alphys

Alphys User

Some terrorists playing the Gun Toss LR say to "throw north but farthest away from north wins" or "throw gun, farthest north"
    In the rules it states wardens cannot give compass orders other than north, south, east, or west. Does this apply to LRs with terrorists? If not, it should because terrorists end up killing CTs for delaying and is just not logical at all.

2. DaZeeY

DaZeeY User

Oh my.... It cleary says: As warden You must not: Etc , etc, etc, etc

3. Alkon

Alkon User

Rule:

As warden you must not ... use compass commands other than north, south, east or west

That means CT can only say West North South an East. Overall this doesn't make any sense since rule applies to CT not T

jøde faen likes this.
  4. Alphys

Alphys User

If you read my post I am clarifying if this applies to Ts, which it apparently does not. You answered my question, thank you... Otherwise, I am suggesting it should...

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  5. Alkon

Alkon User

Why tho? If CT are able to day those directions why T shouldn't

6. Emmanuelddav

Emmanuelddav User

To make it clear, you can give commands like "farthest north", or "closest to south" and etc. (at least I believe you do). The rule was put in place so the warden doesn't give directions like southeast or northwest.
    You can order them to do something with the compass as long as they are the 4 stated directions.

That just means the worst throw wins lol.

7. Alphys

Alphys User

@Alkon This applys to gun toss, not warden. I am in fact suggesting this rule for gun toss as no one uses it in normal commands. This is because farthest away from north could be an east-bound toss that got more distance than a north-bound toss. @Emmanuelddav Your example commands are not what I mean at all. I understand the rules and am suggesting a new one. It does mean the worst throw wins, but it is not exactly that as I said above. If you do it that way, a T could easily kill a CT for not throwing north because they think it means throw your best. If they'd like to have a chance and they are bad, just say throw north but furthest south wins, or shortest toss wins, not "away from north" which could mean east, west, or south. I've never even seen a CT not die for some dumb reason by the T during this kind of gun toss that the other CTs think is legitimate.

8. Alkon

Alkon User

Not necessary at all, CT should just listen what T says. It also doesn't happen many times. Rejected

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.