1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Rejected [VIP] !voteswap?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Technicality™, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Technicality™

Technicality™ Member

I think we should have vote swapped put in for vip+ because it will do more good than !vote kick or !vote mute because people can still spam chat and people can still join back on. If we add vote swap more rule breakers on ct will be swapped and we wont have to deal woth everyone complaining and spamming SWAP SWAP SWAP. It gets annoying and if we add that we can get rid of that so there WILL be less spam because it will get rid of the people getting frustrated that the wrong people are on ct. Thank You!

2. Alphys

Alphys User

I agree with this because VIPs usually votekick guard rulebreakers, and it would be much better for a simple swap. I also think !votegag would be useful because people do chat spam with only VIPs on and they cannot do anything. +1

3. Technicality™

Technicality™ Member

@Alphys yes i was gonna say that but i do not wanna push it too far

4. Nico (Pyjamas)

Nico (Pyjamas) Admin Technical Team Premium VIP

+1 Voteswap would be better than just votekicking the ct that broke a rule

Alphys likes this.
  5. Technicality™

Technicality™ Member

Alphys likes this.
  6. bobe kryant

bobe kryant Member

Perfecto!, I was thinking about making a thread about this, But I guess you beat me to it :).

+Vouch

7. Aspiring Musician

Aspiring Musician Community Manager Admin Support Premium VIP

Ye sorry to be so blunt about this but the amount of times I get false reports from VIPs who say they were freekilled Is astonishing. Some vips can't discern freekills from themselves being stupid and not knowing a rule. I will +1 this if two false uses of a swap by the same VIP result in a week ban or less. Cause getting false swapped fuckin sucks

8. DaZeeY

DaZeeY User

This^^. The amount of times people are spamming ''swap'' in the chat is unbelievable high. Becauze Vip didnt got any training and they see the chat full with ''voteswap him Vip'' or something like that, I think some people who are VIP will actually do that because somebody they know (or himself) thinks he got freekilled. This will result in everyone pressing F1 becauze thats how the csgo community works. even though the vip didnt had any proof himself.

Also how can we trust that VIP knows all the rules? its obvious that they know when to use votemute but like aspiring said: The amount of false reports we get is high AF

I think votemute, votekick and voteban are enough for vip, they can use it when things are getting out of hand. Otherwise you can just buy admin for 5 euros a month ecksdededede.

I will give it an: -1

Alkon, Emmanuelddav and bobe kryant like this.
  9. Emmanuelddav

Emmanuelddav yung turkey Team Manager Admin Support Premium VIP

I was gonna say what @Aspiring Musician and @DaZeeY said. It's gonna work exactly like that. Way too many people think they get freekilled when in reality they don't know the rules.
    I'm sure VIPs will be swapping everyone when they get killed for rebelling, when they don't like who killed them, or when someone says "swap" in chat and he/she believes them.

DaZeeY and Sexual Frustration like this.
  10. Lembo

Lembo YIFF manager Team Manager Media Team Premium VIP

Yea TBH there is minimal repercussions to using VIP commands incorrectly so as you say when no afmins on, what really is stopping the VIPs from abusing their commands. If you play on the server enough to buy VIP, chances are you have most of the admins added and can message to get one on when needed

11. Sexual Frustration

Sexual Frustration Member

I second aspiring's reply but would also like to add if this is the case they should be required to submit a log for VIP Swap so it is easier to catch someone if this command is implemented.

12. Alphys

Alphys User

@DaZeeY @Sexual Meme @Emmanuelddav Considering votekick both swaps and removes a player from the server, why is voteswap so much of a difference? If the command is abused, just like any other VIP command, the VIP will be punished...

13. bobe kryant

bobe kryant Member

@Alphys The problem is bro, Premium VIP's, (Which I formally was, so i know a lot about there mindset... Also didn't get the badge RIP me lol.), Think that a +Votekick or +Voteban is a major offense, So they wont use it abusively. But on the other hand, VIP+ think that a +Voteswap is a minor offense, and will use is inadequately, but can still possibly cause outrage between players. Also if some immature players get killed in-game, (Which isn't always necessarily a free-kill), They like to spam the term 'SWAP' in chat. Which might cause a VIP+ to free-swap someone as they haven't been trained, So they do not in fact know the admin procedures... So my verdict for this notion is a +Vouch, but only to well trusted VIP+, which i would not mention.

DaZeeY likes this.
  14. Technicality™

Technicality™ Member

@Aspiring Musician @bobe kryant @Lembo @Emmanuelddav Like bobe said we could give it to only trusted vips maybe someone can decide whether a premium vip will get that or maybe someone can apply for more premium vip features just a suggestion

15. Technicality™

Technicality™ Member

also a newbie to the server could buy vip and ban everyone so thats a horrible problem too

bobe kryant likes this.
  16. Sexual Frustration

@Technicality™ thats kind of why I suggested they be required to submit some sort of log related to using their swap, the money would help the server and if someone didnt submit log and abused itd be an easy vip revoke

17. Lembo

Lembo YIFF manager Team Manager Media Team Premium VIP

At that point, you might as well add a moderator rank that you buy and mini admin. Not that that's a good idea tho

Rapidz and bobe kryant like this.
  18. Nico (Pyjamas)

Nico (Pyjamas) Admin Technical Team Premium VIP

what if we just pay 40$ per day for advisor?

DaZeeY and bobe kryant like this.
  19. bobe kryant

bobe kryant Member

+1, @Pyjamas ill do 50 for com mgr.

20. Sexual Frustration

I mean another idea would be to have a new VIP rank that is required to have a certain amount of hours and no recent bans to get the !voteswap command, liike a Premium VIP+ rank or something but I still think they should be required to keep some sort of record to why they swapped, it could even just be like /voteswap tindon freekilled kieran 500 times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.