1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Had to reset the forums because the backup I made didn't work -.- btw were keeping the name Distinction Gaming
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Special Day Suggestions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Alphys, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Alphys

Alphys User

Hi! I'd like to start by giving some of my special day ideas. Don't roast me if you find these ideas elsewhere! Of course there will be similar ideas! If any community manager could make this an official discussion post it'd be great! Please don't lock the first post though, as I constantly edit it.
    Sonic Freeday - All players would get super speed - which would be somewhere around 300% speed, to roam around the map like a moonman freeday. Only if this is possible of course. This could be combined with a moonman day (which would be wacko)!
    Moonman Scout FFA - All players guns would be replaced by scouts and normal moonman gravity would be turned on. CTs must use scouts on to kill any T they see, while the Terrorists also must persue killing the Guards. Favortism is not allowed and while Ts can use any gun if they really like, CTs must use their scouts only. ST is not allowed and is considered delaying.
    Simon Day - A random guard will become Simon once this is activated, and if warden was taken it will be stripped. The guard does not have to voulenteer, if AFK or killed Simon will be changed to some other Guard with a chat message. Simon Says will automatically be started. This can be mixed with other games to make it an interesting, challenging day. ST is allowed and at that time Simon Says is no longer active, and Simon will only state the LR Time
    in a normal order.

Zombie Day - I realize there are MANY other posts with this, but I'd like to make my own version (or at least a compiled version). Cells MUST be opened for this to be activated, and must STAY open. Guards will receive 5000 health and be slowed down. Prisoners will be given an AK-47, M4A1-S, AWP, or M4A4 randomly. Prisoners will kill all guards and guards must only use knives. No nades allowed for guards! Prisoners must shoot at any zombie they see. The terrorists win when the zombies are eliminated. ST is not allowed and is considered delaying.
    Health Boost Day - All prisoners will be given 200 (or possibly 300) health and a normal day will continue from there. It will count as a special day.
    Nazi Day - A special day in which complex compass directions are allowed, unstacking shoulder to shoulder (and killing smallest links), and other otherwise "too strict" commands that there are rules against. Trap Commands that try to confuse prisoners with similar words to go will be allowed, but the word must be clear and understandable. Having a bomb for 5 seconds on back and 3 seconds in hand is KOS, not persuing the order 1 second after given is KOS. Only 1 instance of the command will be given and no repeats are allowed unless the command was obviously being talked over. Trivia can kill up to 50% of prisoners. Hot lava is allowed during parkour and the SAME amount of tries as the warden is given to the terrorist team. More to be added by you guys to this one.

A lot of these days would require an Advisor+ on, so I believe Kieran's (server) priority should be whenever you can, working on a special day command. No rushing or anything of that sort, but a lot of people would love it so put it in the front of your server edits list. I am in no way overloading you with ideas, just a friendly discussion place to have a bank if you ever were to add new special days!

I hope you guys like these special days! If anyone has suggestions or new ideas comment below! I will be adding more ideas to my post, with my own edits and feedback from the community on your ideas!
    :)
    -Alphys

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  2. Technicality™

Technicality™ User

Great I love it

Alphys likes this.
  3. Alphys

Alphys User

@Technicality™ Thank you! :) Let me know if you have any suggestions! They are very appreciated.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  4. Aspiring Musician

Aspiring Musician User

Nazi day sounds fuckin stupid. You'd need much more than 1000 health for the zombie day to work, think like 5 or 6000. Health boost day is fine, I think it should be bumped to 300 if at all. Simon is fine I think and that could be pretty cool. Sonic freeday I dont think is possible with our current shit etc.

5. bobe kryant

bobe kryant User

Well we'll well @Aspiring Musician, I think sonic day is great and with our new technical team, I think we can do it. It isn't that hard anyways, any coding help, I'm here.

6. Aspiring Musician

Aspiring Musician User

Go make it then wew lad

bobe kryant likes this.
  7. Alphys

Alphys User

@Aspiring Musician Thanks for your feedback, I'm going to keep Nazi day there for now but if there isn't any more support I'll edit or remove it entirely. Zombie day and health boost day were also edited.

8. DaZeeY

DaZeeY User

Nazi day: meh
    health boost day: nah, dont like it to much, i think its a wast of special day tbh
    sonic freeday: can be cool i guess
    moonman scout ffa: We are a jailbreak server lmao
    simon says: its already a game
    zombie freeday: its gonna be ez win for Terrorists so maybe dont do the slow thing for the CTs

9. bobe kryant

bobe kryant User

Same said for a warday, Pretty sure can still be implemented.