1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Had to reset the forums because the backup I made didn't work -.- btw were keeping the name Distinction Gaming
    Dismiss Notice

Rejected Special day suggesetion

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Technicality™, Dec 1, 2016.

?

Strategy Day Or Not?

1. Yes

16.7%
  2. No

83.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Technicality™

Technicality™ User

So, I was thinking there could be a strategy day where there is a strategy listed on the screen and each team has to do a different challenge and maybe this could happen. So it would basically be strat comp and i think it would be really fun maybe there can be rebelling allowed just like a free day cause i think it would be a little tough to get people to not rebel so its kinda like a twist to a free day and maybe even there can be a thing if u are not persuing the challenge you be kicked or slayed, i dont have this fully thought out but this was just a quick idea before i forgot about it maybe the admins can finish the idea if they really like it.

2. Xados

Xados User

idk, to be honest I dont really like it and think its just too confusing, why not just call a freeday and have warden say T's so an action for fun, if they dont, no big deal, no harm is done.

3. DaZeeY

DaZeeY User

4. Lembo

Lembo User

I just don't think it would be possible given the amount of rebellers there would be guaranteed. Like Xados said, might as well just do a free day and hope for the best.

5. Alphys

Alphys User

I agree with @Lembo... I doubt many people would do the challenge. -1

6. Alkon

Alkon User

Like everyone said, not a good idea right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.