1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Rejected First Day Free Day Rule!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Technicality™, Dec 7, 2016.

?

Add rule or Not?

Poll closed Dec 14, 2016.
  1. Yes

27.3%
  2. No

72.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Technicality™

Technicality™ Member

So everytime we join a new map lots of people join ct and we usually have a very populated Ct team. But theres the one round when you join a new map that theres only one t and theres that jerk who does first day free day to piss everyone off cause theres that other one person who kills the ct. So I think there should be a rule saying you cant do a free day unless there are 2-3 or more guards, I know alot of people hate this situation or any type of special day in that matter. Thank You!

2. Lembo

Lembo YIFF manager Team Manager Media Team Premium VIP

I see where you are coming from, but I think it's kind of irrelevant to try to allow for free days to be regulated more. Either way all the T's are going to rebel and the round will end soon enough anyway. Whether you have 1-2 T's or 6-7, they're going to be outnumbered by rebooblers so it isn't worth the regulation of a minimum number of guards. Just my thoughts.

Rapidz, jøde faen and illegal like this.
  3. Technicality™

Technicality™ Member

@Lembo I get what your saying that the t's always rebel but when there are more ct's it doesnt go by as quick if they say free day with one ct right when they get out the ct is dead and we have to wait another 3 days

4. Futurepast

Futurepast User

I agree with what you are trying to say but you also have to realize that it is not the one cts fault that he gets ambused right off the bat. I find this irrelevant due to the fact that as warden you are allowed to do anything as long as you are following the rules

5. CyberT10

CyberT10 Member

I agree with Tech here, if you only have one ct, the round is legit going to end in 30 sec, some people are new to the map or the server, if they want to explore and check out games, they wont be able too. Because there is only one ct as Tech is implying, he or she would get rushed and after that day u cant have a freeday and if you dont know the map well and the warden tell you to do something that you dont know what if or she is talking about, u get killed which has happened to me numerous times. So for that fact i voted yes and i agree with Tech. I see where Lembo and FuturePast are coming from but from my view i agree with Tech
    @Lembo @Futurepast @Technicality™

6. Kieran

Kieran *insert money here* Founder Technical Team Premium VIP

How about i extend the warmup timer, make cells open and disable warden?

Korean(고독한), DaZeeY and Alkon like this.
  7. CyberT10

CyberT10 Member

that would be good and reduce the round tine to 5 min or less @Kieran

8. Alkon

Alkon Founder Premium VIP

What Kieran said, you can make new suggestion for that, since this one is getting rejected.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.