1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Had to reset the forums because the backup I made didn't work -.- btw were keeping the name Distinction Gaming
    Dismiss Notice

Rejected Re-entering Armory via Main Armory Door

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Alphys, Dec 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alphys

Alphys User

CTs should not be able to go back into armory via the main door. Specifically on undertale, right as cells open, the CTs pursue armory based on the claim that they heard vents open if they see the cell vent open. The cell vent is frequently open and although it is valid proof they do not give time for the Ts to even get guns and prepare for a pursuing CT. Additionally, you can hear a breaking noise from armory when the cells open, as it removes the vent bars from inside armory, even if there is no rebeller. This can also happen on other maps in which the armory door re-opens to CTs.

2. Futurepast

Futurepast User

I completly agree with this. CTs pursue armoury without giving any time for the t's to react. Therefore I believe that it should be a rule that all CTs should pursue armoury the way t's had to pursue it.

Dr. CS:GO and Alphys like this.
  3. Sexual Frustration

Sexual Frustration User

This sounds good, and I've tried to enforce something like it since CTs try to pursue armory because on Minecraft there are no Ts in vent cell, so I make them actually go through that cell incase Ts areally just behind the wall hiding.
    On the other hand, this isnt always going to be able to do, as on undertale, the vent cell has to have the maze game spawned to go into vents; if cells are opened the game disappears so you cannot go in that vent entrance.
    Also, on undertale, some games, randomly, give the completion reward of spawning in vents, which would leave only the armory vent door open, so CTS wouldn't be able to pursue since they can't enter the same way the T did.

4. Alphys

Alphys User

@Sexual Meme If a CT has suspicsion of someone in armory, they could always walk through the vents in either disco or strafe jump. Alternatively, they could confront the rebeller when they exit any of the entrances stated above (in addition to the main armory door).

5. Sexual Frustration

Sexual Frustration User

Maybe we should simply implement a rule so you cannot enter armory a second time unless you see a T is inside, then there's no chance of false suspicion claims

6. Alphys

Alphys User

My idea was really just not being able to enter armory via main door. There are other ways to pursue and it is not fair to rebellers, as stated in the OP, such as on undertale when a CT sees the maze vents open, they have suspiscion to run in before the T is even there.

7. Lembo

Lembo User

It sounds like you are basically describing the rule as it is normally. I agree that there is some bs that goes along with pursuing, but almost always that can be fixed with a swap if they are causing significant issues. Just make sure you warn/swap.

8. Alphys

Alphys User

There is no rule saying you can't go back in via main armory door. They have valid claims such as hearing or seeing the vent open (in maze cell), so why would I be able to swap them?

9. Lembo

Lembo User

I meant going into restricted areas without proper suspicion or freekilling as a result.

I often hear players say they are pursuing vents immediately for no reason or they'll claim they saw someone go in when they most certainly did not.

10. Alphys

Alphys User

Yes, well, as I said, there are cases in which there is a valid reason but people are still pursuing armory in an unfair way.

11. Alkon

Alkon User

CT should never be on armory except at the start. If there is rebel they should either enter vents or stay outside. Since there is rule about time when they have to leave armory, this will get rejected.

In case if CT is in armory and not going into vents, admins should give him warning :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.