1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Had to reset the forums because the backup I made didn't work -.- btw were keeping the name Distinction Gaming
    Dismiss Notice

Rejected Passive rebelling.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Papyrus, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papyrus

Papyrus User

okay so basically an example of passive rebelling is not being afk frozen jumping moving around or knifing. So basically if your in the stack and its afk freeze and you jump and get away with it warden can NOT kill you unless they kill you while you jump. So if im warden and someone jumps when its afk freeze i cant call them kos. So the t is only kos untill the next order. This way it will stop warden from just killing off ts because they got away with jumping. or moving etc.

2. Mathematically

Mathematically User

I agree with this

Just make new rule, CTs cannot kill based of passive rebelling and define what passive rebelling is. Simple

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  3. Papyrus

Papyrus User

u
    yes

4. Lembo

Lembo User

I'd argue you should just make the rule something like "T's must be killed before next order is placed" or "New orders make t's who were not killed pardoned"
    Idk on the wording but creating a new buzz word for guards to remember and define is gonna create problems. Your better off adding a restriction to pre existing rules.

5. Mathematically

Mathematically User

"T's must be killed before next order is placed"

This could be abused. For exmaple if a T is rebelling and has a gun, and warden gives new order, then by that rule that T can come back CTs are not allowed to kill him.

6. Lembo

Lembo User

Like I said something like it. I'm not a rule creator so I'm not sure how to word it, but something like moving during afk freeze is more what I was going for.

7. Alkon

Alkon User

I see what you mean. Basically W can't kill a T after game/order is finished and starts playing new game

8. Papyrus

Papyrus User

YES EXACTLY.

9. Papyrus

Papyrus User

well its more like after order not game like after every order the t cant be killed

10. Papyrus

Papyrus User

yes perfect

11. YouDidntReadthis

YouDidntReadthis User

good idea, prevents nazi cts from killing off t's for bs reasons

12. Ares

Ares User

I havent run into the problem with killing someone that jumped in stack, but cant you not kill by names anyway so wouldnt it be breaking a rule? Im not sure if its true ive just heard someone tell me that before.

13. Papyrus

Papyrus User

not if warden calls kos

Ares likes this.
  14. iSempayZ

iSempayZ User

when u don't follow warden order this is rebelling if u don,t want to get kill do what warden say and u won't be kill someppl just jump on purpose and they ask for pardon 10 billion time. if u choose to rebel its ur fault no ?

15. allen

allen User

IDK, I mean making this rule can induce a LOT of rebelling. If you really think about it, and I can't think of the amount of FK's that would come with it. When the warden and guards are literally fishing for kills by having an awp scoped above a stack of T's heads.
    I think it makes a lot of fun by having Warden call KOS. I see it happen all the time in the server and it actually turns out to be pretty funny, or on the occasion the KOS'ed T is successful and makes the guards screw up somehow. Making this rule just complicates things and personally in my opinion, I would hate to see it added.

16. Papyrus

Papyrus User

oh okay so me acsidently moving and then warden calling kos is fun. No its not it ruins the whole expierience now when i go in jb i dont get on to be literally afk frozen not tuouching my keyboard theres no fun in afk freezing so calling kos for it is bull crap.

17. allen

allen User

theres a difference between accidently moving like, taking half a step and looking from one place to another by accidently swiping but there should be no reason for jumping. Also to AFK freeze you can simply just open up chat

18. Alkon

Alkon User

This is rejected for now. Might be changed in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.