1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Introduction- Baseball_Mom67

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Smiley Face, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiley Face

Smiley Face User

Hello there, I'm Brohman.
    (pronounced: bro-men) I'mean 14 years old and I live in Ontario, Canada. I don't know if I broke the forum rules already because I identify as a robot and I clicked the I am not a robot button because I'might a thug.
    Some games I like to play are CS:GO and Garry's mod among other other games.
    In my free time I usually jerk off play video games or apply for positions on servers I've been on for a while. I found this forum because one of my friends told me about it. As far as what I look like. I am 6foot 3" I have short dirty blonde hair. I'd say I'm pretty fit. I have blue eyes and I'm white.
    Also just to advise you. "Don't let your kids play TF2 that game was brought up fromy the fires of hell. Satan created it in his pits of fire. Don't let your kids play it or you will be disowned by ma best friend JESUS CHRIST! So that's my introduction.

2. Sqtisfyinq

Sqtisfyinq User

Seems legit.

3. Smiley Face

Smiley Face User

Thanks man

4. Shnizle

Shnizle Member Media Team

Whalecum to the community

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.