1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Rejected A New Type Of Beacon

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CyberT10, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyberT10

CyberT10 Member

So as you know, there are maps that are bigger than usual maps, and going around them would be a pain. So i suggest there should be a Beacon that let you teleport the t's to a specific location, i will give you a example.

So if the warden wants to do a specific game that is in the corner of the map and he know that while traveling the t's will wonder off and start rebelling and go to the secrets and armory, well if there is a new type of beacon which allows the t's or anyone to travel from one end to the other. So he has to (the warden) put to beacons down from the point where he want to start to the point he want to go. Same example- So he will put down a beacon and tells the t's to bum rush to it (Note- They will not be teleport ed until both beacons have been places if not clear already), the warden goes to the games/ near the area he wants to go and put down the new beacon and they will be teleport ed to that and ct can come by foot because they are ct and well make ct do some work (I want to make this new beacon because when ever i am warden or anyone, the ct's slack and don't do their job).

It would be a great beacon if implemented, if you have any suggestion to add, post a reply or if you have any reason how it would be used wrongfully or be mistreated.

Mistreatment- I would understand that if a random person join the server and he put a beacon down where the t's would die.

2. Alphys

Alphys User

No, I think this would ruin jailbreak and prevent rebelling during transit (which is where it usually happens) and could allow many mass freekills. -1

jøde faen likes this.
  3. Mathematically

Mathematically Member

I disagree with this my friend. This ruins all opportunities for rebelling and the concept of jailbreak is ruined.

4. Papyrus

Papyrus Admin

This ruins the opertunity for ts to rebel like the others have said. also the amount of coding for this would be alot

5. CyberT10

CyberT10 Member

I Understand, i could see how it would be ruined. Thx for the replied doe

6. Technicality™

Technicality™ Member

i think its a good idea just the fact of rebelling maybe when it teleports the ts it doesnt teleport the rebelling its still possible to run away maybe only teleports the people who are in the beacon cause getting outta the beacon is kos anyways

7. Alphys

Alphys User

Just because CTs want to stop rebelling doesn't mean its a good thing. The goal is not to stop rebelling, so I don't agree with this idea. @Technicality™

8. Technicality™

Technicality™ Member

I know I just said maybe it could only teleport the people in the beacon like i said the only reason i dont like it is cause of the rebelling issue that they wont be able to

9. Alphys

Alphys User

10. Technicality™

Technicality™ Member

Cause its cool and hes right having to walk across a map EXAMPLE: back in august july of this server voodoo was played a few times and its HUGE and we only ever played one game on there what if we could just tp across the map

11. Alphys

Alphys User

12. CyberT10

CyberT10 Member

yes he does, he has to walk to the location to put down the second beacon

13. Papyrus

Papyrus Admin

Theres literally no point to that. Also this would be breaking a rule pursue the round because of the warden has to walk over hes telling the t's to stay in a beacon while he goes puts down the other one

14. allen

allen Admin

-1. Ruins the overall experience. JB is collectively a game of rebelling, skill, games, and control. Teleportation beacon would just make the game boring

15. Lembo

Lembo YIFF manager Team Manager Media Team Premium VIP

I think this would be a pretty bad feature TBH. I see where you are coming from, but I really think it's not a good idea to allow the warden to essentially teleport the T's and such. Could cause a lot of issues

16. Alkon

Alkon Founder Premium VIP

Like Lembo said. Not a good idea right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.