1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Had to reset the forums because the backup I made didn't work -.- btw were keeping the name Distinction Gaming
    Dismiss Notice

Duplicate Special Days plugin?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by allen, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allen

allen User

Basically this plugin would add a submenu to the warden, containing all of the special days, and rather of it actually messing with the days this is just a plugin inducing rules. The menu would only be available every three days and if a warden presses a special day, it asks "Are You Sure?" and by pressing "Yes", the server would release an all chat message(prefferably purple, or some other unique color to distinguish from admin chat and admin all chat) explaining the rules of the specific freeday. Of course it would also have to be made that once pressed once, it is unable to be pressed again to save spam.

Hide and Seek: T's you have a limited amount of time to go hide! Hide while you can, or rebel!
    CT's do NOT kill T's during the hiding time unless rebelling!

Freeday: Today is a freeday! T's and CT's may go wherever they wish! CT's cannot kill T's unless rebelling!

ect.

And this plugin is just simply a way of alerting everyone what kind of day it is, it would exert all confusion and overall its just a nice reminder.

I can't tell you how many times I have caught a guard shooting people down because they are unaware of the special day, well now this plugin can save the trouble.

Overall I think this is harmless, but many can argue it's also useless. Tell me what you guys think.

Tylenol and jøde faen like this.
  2. jøde faen

jøde faen User

3. Lembo

Lembo User

This sounds pretty cool. If possible it would be nice to include a cell open function in it like the warden menu uses to automatically open cells, for example on free day it could be say 8, wardays 7:30, hide and seek 7:30 etc.

jøde faen likes this.
  4. Papyrus

Papyrus User

I dont know about this, yes it seems very usefull exept there could be bugs with it and I feel like overall this would take alot of coding like during warday is there a designated area or what? otherwise +1

5. Lembo

Lembo User

I don't think he was going for a full on plugin, I believe he meant just like a menu to keep track of the days and announce it.

6. YouDidntReadthis

YouDidntReadthis User

7. allen

allen User

I was thinking about adding this to my suggestion, but adding the reminder in the all chat message would be close enough.
    I was also thinking about suggesting that when Reverse hidenseek is clicked, all T's are frozen for like 30 secs or so. But then it kind of affects the gameplay with rebelling out of cells and such

8. Alkon

Alkon User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.