1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Rejected Auto Punish

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sexual Frustration, Jan 24, 2017.

?

Which ideas do you think should be implemented? (You may choose more than one)

1. Automatic Chat Spam Punishment

29.4%
  2. Automatic Discrimination Punishment

17.6%
  3. Automatic Armory Punishment

35.3%
  4. Automatic Freeday

64.7%
  5. Flag Mass Free Kill

29.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sexual Frustration

Sexual Frustration Member

Suggestion to do multiple things so Kieran can have something to mess around with as the following would be greatly beneficial but take quite a bit of coding.

1. Auto Chat Spam Punish
    Simple, after more than 3 consecutive identical messages, or 5 messages non identical but back to back, auto gag and warn, then kick and warn, then ban.
    2. Auto discrimination punish
    Simple as well, if a player types for example: Player B is a ni***r, auto kick then ban.
    3. Auto armory punish
    If a CT is in armory from the start of the round until 8:30, auto swap.
    4.Automatic Freeday
    If warden does not open cells by 7, auto open and fire the warden.
    5.Flag Mass Free kill
    If a CT kills 75% or more of Ts in the span of one minute, auto submit a CL or something similar with related KILL logs.

2. Doggy

Doggy Member

Honestly, we have admins for a reason. But i find that discrimination, auto swap, MFK, would be bad. Saying the N word will always be counted a warn or something. Also, it can be banter.
    Auto swap, what if its hns day? All swapped.
    Mfk, what if last ct, simon says or something? Mass CL posts

jøde faen likes this.
  3. Sexual Frustration

We do have admins for a reason, however this suggestion is intended to help for when admins aren't present, or to just make it easier on them in general.
    As per discrimination:
    This would only wkb if you use it with a players name that is online, ex. PLAYER X IS A N****R.
    In almost any scenario, this isn't acceptable, common joking words for example nig etc could be excluded but the major ones would be in there,fag nig**r etc.

As for MFK flags, I think this is still good, as it isn't likely for simon to kill more than 75% when he can only kill 50%, unless everyone gets trapped, but then other CTS also kill, and you can't kill 30Ts in one clip unless you're looking for that hacking ban.

As for auto swap, this could have an if statement so that if half or more of alive CTs are in armory past 8:30, no action is taken.

4. Emmanuelddav

Emmanuelddav yung turkey Advisor Premium VIP

1 - No.
    2 - Like @Doggy pointed out, it can simply be banter. I mean I always call nadir a n i g g e r (fuck these stupid icons) as banter. Unless we develop some sort of cutting-edge ground-breaking motherfucking AI this shouldn't be implemented.
    3 - Minor violations are warned first. I do see how this could benefit the server when there's no admins on but I would rather not implement this. Also, armories like undertale and spy_vs_spy are a pain in the ass if you're trying to get a good gun as the buttons are really slow. Also what if you run back to armory after 8:30 if you hear a rebeller? Auto-slay?
    4 - Meh. I guess this one is okay.
    5 - 75% of T's in the span of a minute? If E n v y (again fuck these icons) was here he would -1 this one. I see how this could work but you gotta take into consideration other situations where this might wrongfully ban someone. What if someone does trivia (as in you pick true or false), and the majority go to the wrong beacon?

Rapidz and illegal like this.
  5. Waffle

Waffle Senior Admin

Maybe instead of armory swap which would be a pain in the ass to add it would be better to make AFK timer activate sooner on CT side.

6. Emmanuelddav

Emmanuelddav yung turkey Advisor Premium VIP

Or maybe give them a 5 second warning @8:30 to get out of armory or auto-slay? That would be nice :)

Rapidz and Nico (Pyjamas) like this.
  7. Alkon

Alkon Founder Premium VIP

What's wrong with envy

Jcornt likes this.
  8. Lembo

Lembo nick ger Advisor Premium VIP

Like Emma said a lot of these seem unnecessary and may cause issues given the right circumstances. I too like the idea of the auto freeday.

Rapidz and Jcornt like this.
  9. Sexual Frustration

As per 3, this could be set to not punish if you leave armory area and then reenter, and only punish with slay.
    As per 5, I said it would flag them somehow and submit the kill logs, so we can catch people who mfk, they'd have to explain how they managed to kill 75% or more of the Ts while their other CTs found it a bad idea to help kill, because in most scenarios, it is hard to kill that amount, due to reloading and them running off.

10. Dashy

Dashy Member Media Team

Im just a dood but i dont like auto banning and kicking people, we need real people to judge real issues.

Emmanuelddav likes this.
  11. HomeUser

HomeUser Member

FOUND A PROBLEM

"3. Auto armory punish
    If a CT is in armory from the start of the round until 8:30, auto swap."

What about a hide and seek day?

Emmanuelddav likes this.
  12. SaltAce

SaltAce Member

i can find a flaw with each of these.,
    like doggy said for the MFK one what if u playing simon says? or all the t's CHOOSE to rebell at the same time then u get a CL for killing rebellers? its a flaw also, with the auto swap and auto free day. like doggy said what if its H&S day and u have to stay in armory till like 6:30 or something u all gonna get kicked and swapped?? i dont think this is a good idea and its gonna ruin jail break. u shouldnt be letting a program do the punishments. thats why a HUMAN created the rules so the HUMAN can see what to do about it or reason with it. the ni***r and discrimination punishment is also bad because form experience i play around with staff and i might say this or something and they obv know its a joke. what is this imma get like 5 more bans?? i dont support this. -1

13. Jcornt

Jcornt User

Those are real issues..?

I don't think these implementations are necessary, however. There are typically 3 or more admins on at peak times each night. It's not THAT difficult to handle some people. Especially these simple occasions where a swap/ctban isn't much of a hassle.

14. Dashy

Dashy Member Media Team

Then if auto__________ comes along there will be false swaps and etc. And plus theres always atleast a member or a admin to report things

15. Sexual Frustration

If 3+ CTs are in the radius of armory, it could prevent the warning / slay, and / or just reset upon armory exit so everyone can re enter to prevent it.

16. Sexual Frustration

You and I both know it would be nearly impossible to kill 75%+ of the Ts even if all Ts fall for a trap command in simon says, and we both know that, as once the Warden shoots, everyone else shoots too, you can barely get 50%.
    @SaltAce

17. Nico (Pyjamas)

Nico (Pyjamas) Member Technical Team Premium VIP

for discrimination i disagree, because like tyler said, it could just be sarcasm or as a joke, chat spam is already in there although i do not see it as necessary to have auto kick ban. And for mfk that could have problems, for example everybody falls for a simon says command (which has happened before) or on a warday..

18. Sexual Frustration

This simon says part is bugging me, I've answered that specifically multiple times.

I want you to play simon says, have 75%+ fall for a trap command or other that is worthy of KOS, and manage to kill the entire 75%/+ in the time span of one minute.
    Then send me the video.
    The chances of you killing 75% or over, without any freekills, is slim to none to be quite honest, account for the amount that would rebel after you shot the stack of people, the delay to reload, and the fact that unless you have aim assist, or a VERY small amount of people (normally 10/-) you cannot manage to kill 75% in one clip. If you cant kill the whole stack in one clip, either the Ts have rebelled, or your CTs killed them off together, which takes away from killing 75%

19. Alkon

Alkon Founder Premium VIP

I don't think we should rely on system to do work for us. There are always special cases and we don't want any bans to happen that are wrong

Nico (Pyjamas) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.