1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Duplicate NEW LR GAMES!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by N.E.D, Jan 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N.E.D

N.E.D Member

1.Name of the LR: HOT POTATO
    How it plays: Deagle aka hot potato explodes randomly within 10 seconds and you have to throw it to eachother and if you throw it away the last person to have it dies.
    Why should we use it:because it will be luck based and for some of the less skilled players it could be fun :)

2. 1.Name of the LR: dodge ball
    How it plays: both participants get a decoy/ flashbang and 1 health but the flash doesnt explode and you get unlimited no knife and throw till 1 dies.
    Why should we use it: because it will add some extra fun and it is different than most games.

3.Name of the LR: Noscope battle
    How it plays: the t chooses a gun awp/scout/auto and they noscope only and stand in specified places like shot 4 shot
    Why should we use it: because it is a funner type of lr :)

Name of the LR: Knife fight
    How it plays: knife fight no armor no extra health only 100 back stabes do normal damage
    Why should we use it: because i see lots of people cheat when doing it ex: getting health secrets

Name of the LR: 360 jump
    How it plays: each player jumps off selected location and does a 360 mid air further 1 off the location and direction further 1 kills loser.
    Why should we use it: because it is another skill based game that has some potential.

:) thanks

2. SaltAce

SaltAce Member

i like the ideas but for some of them i dont even think thats possible. the 360 one u cant tell who won unless u guys move to look at each other or something. if we get this to work that would be great +1.

N.E.D likes this.
  3. YouDidntReadthis

YouDidntReadthis Member

we have tons of these forum posts about lr suggestions, i recommend you post these in the main lr suggestion forum thread

4. SaltAce

SaltAce Member

hes right theres a suggest post for lr's

5. SaltAce

SaltAce Member

i mean u can just copy and past it into the proper area for this thread. @N.E.D

6. N.E.D

N.E.D Member

wil do

7. Lembo

Lembo nick ger Advisor Premium VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.