1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Discussion suggestion to who can be cts straight off the round

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Rapidz, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rapidz

Rapidz Community Manager Premium VIP

there should be a system were members get a higher priority cause they read the rules, or players that have x amounts of hours on server can get a better priority than new ts who probably haven"t read rules.

2. Envy

Envy User

This would be something that would be very hard to find the balance with since on pg it was there, but ruined it more, i think the only thing should happen is admins get the guard whenever they want. Since Kieran is unavailable for coding, this wont happen for weeks even if leadership agrees with it.

3. Rapidz

Rapidz Community Manager Premium VIP

truuuu

4. Fergy

Fergy User

+1

5. Aspiring Musician

Aspiring Musician Community Manager Admin Support Premium VIP

Admins shouldn't get guard whenever they want. We don't need special privalages and I don't want them. I'm there to admin not to take guard every
    Round because we know the rules and have a tag next to our names.

Tindon and moleman like this.
  6. Envy

Envy User

Well your there to make sure everyones doing the right thing, if your a t and rebeling. you wont see freekills, if your a guard, youll see almost all of them unless you are the one looking for the rebelers. Guard also at certain points is so toxic where none of them really know how to warden, but do it bc they got guard. Having me insta get guard would make sure players can fuck up. When im guard and dont take warden, i keep track on all players on ct, and swap depending on if they dont take it in the few rounds they got guard. I also watch the ct's more then i really look for rebelers. I need to stay with the main group just incase of a freekill or so, most admins wont catch a freekill here and there, you need to see it. As a t, you wont see it most of the time.

7. Aspiring Musician

Okay I can definitely see it as a pro in the fact you most likely can see more free kills but I feel that IF this goes through it should be removed once we get more admins. I feel like more admins might be the same result

8. moleman

moleman Shitposter #1

This is a dumb point throughand through sorry envy but if someone cant see enough as a t they can spec and are expected to occasionally. Not only this but I wouldn't personally enjoy or stay on, any fucking server that gave admins instant ct because thats bs.

Aspiring Musician likes this.
  9. Envy

Envy User

Latly, we have a broken ratio every round, we have 1 guard to 5 's, reason being, players go on guard, without a mic, and then get swapped. Or they freekill, freeshot or NOT TAKE WARDEN ... thats the main one, ive had a full server with 3 guards because NO ONE WARDEN, It was basically just me essoes and another guy. We cant even play the game, or sometimes we have this, Joins server, gets guard first round they play bc No one wants guard.. and bam, Mass. He joined with a name thats not typeable, and got guard within a minute, then massed, what can we do? There must be something happending, i even stood back and let another admin take care of a few mass freekillers the other day, but guess what, They didnt see it because they were rebeling, and could not see the mass, they thought no one listened to the cmd.. Currently, no one even plays guard, and if i want, i get guard first round, but you get the times where everyone is in q. And your over 10th in q. But because no one reads the rules, or comes on to mass, its just fucking chaos. Do we want to have another situation like we had the other day, 10 mass freekillers in 12 rounds? Per map, we usually have 1 mass freekiller. They join, mass and leave, there NEEDS to be some requirement needed. And soon. over 3/4 of the reports i get from players are, this guy massed and left then rejoined under a different name and did it again. or some bullshit. We, need, requirements.

10. moleman

moleman Shitposter #1

thats a big block of type that boils down to hegets banned

11. Envy

Envy User

Not everyone gets banned, You think if someone shoots a awp shot and leaves right after he left clicks into a stack, we can get that? You must be a god to do that. How hard is it for us to get some kinda req's for becoming guard.

12. Aspiring Musician

Why dont we just start getting steam IDs of all players whenever someone new joins? Its not an issue at all to just type status in console when someone new joins or gets on guard. If he masses we get his steam ID and even if he disconnects he gets banned. Ez Pz. I know Il start doing that today.

moleman likes this.
  13. moleman

moleman Shitposter #1

I mean yes I am a god

14. Kieran

Kieran *insert money here* Founder Technical Team Premium VIP

Every player that comes onto the server already gets logged ;)

15. moleman

moleman Shitposter #1

racist fag

Kieran likes this.
  16. Alkon

Alkon Founder Premium VIP

Admin + could skip the waiting queue?

17. iSempayZ

iSempayZ Member

maybe or SA +

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.