1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

More Players, More Time?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Power_Outlet, Feb 24, 2017.

?

More Time for more People?

1. Remain the same

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  2. 25+ T's = 1 Minute Extra, 35+ T's= 1.5 Minutes Extra, Full server = 2 Minutes Extra

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  3. Other(SaltAce should be banned)

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Power_Outlet

Power_Outlet Member

With so many players on at certain times lately, I feel like an increase in round time would help out(ONLY WHEN A LOT ARE ON). Such as with 30+ T's an extra minute or 2 would be helpful to wardens who are not as quick, or wardens who dont have very good CT's.

This will make it so rounds are not as rushed, and T's have more than 30 seconds to complete a game.

2. Technicality™

Technicality™ Member Premium VIP

Fully agree but voted for salt to be banned

3. Lembo

Lembo nick ger Advisor Premium VIP

I honestly think there is more than enough time. A decent warden should be able to kill of the T's with however many he has. Plus any longer and more people will leave if they die early.

4. Technicality™

Eh sometimes some things happen even with the best people and usually we dont have enough time for the LAST lr

5. Power_Outlet

Power_Outlet Member

I'm mostly fine with the current times, but we just never have to for LR, 2 minutes(Maximum) with usually 5-7 CT's is NOT enough time with at the point usually just 1 person LR'ing

6. Technicality™

tru tru tru like i said some people dont get to the last lr and shit just a little more time would be good ;)

7. Doggy

Doggy Member

Sometimes it isnt always warden fault. The nazi CT will usually kill people for the slightest things. The cts either make it 30 to 15 Ts in less than a game.

I find that most wardens would have them crouch/shift walk follow warden addijg to a total of like 3.5 minutes wasted. I would allow junping(shift walk) or i have em bomb rush which makes rounds much more efficient and gives less time to rebel.
    Today i had a warden round w/ 3 games, no rebellers, and 3 minutes left.

8. Power_Outlet

Power_Outlet Member

But thats not most wardens now.. we have people who take up the entire round for trying to give ST, doing a single game, or just taking forever to give commands. I feel like we need SOMETHING to guarantee LR time

9. Randy

Randy Member

me and @Waffle have proved we can get a round of 30 t's done in less then 3 minutes its not hard just be quick

10. catOS57

catOS57 Member

agreed, i think most of the time we run out of the time, its the warden's fault (not all though, such as many rebellers or smth like that). Warden needs to pay attention to time and begin doing games to kill off more ts or games that are easy to set up.

However, one of the downsides to this is warden's doing the same set of games. Although, it can also be nice. For a game like slide race on peanut, if you're skilled, you don't die. Its a fast easy to set up game, and 30% to 70% of the ts die. But ts who don't know how to do it will get frustrated by dying at the start of every round.