1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Implemented CTs have to ask T's by name to drop the weapons on their back

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mathematically, Mar 23, 2017.

?

Do you like this suggestion

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathematically

Mathematically Member

Suggestion Objective: Rules

Current Situation: CT's can kill T's for having a weapon on their back for 5 seconds.

The Suggestion: We should change it so that a CT cannot kill a T for having a weapon on their back unless they ask them to drop it by name and the T does not follow the command in 5 seonds.

Support: Many T's die because they have weapons on their back and they did not know about it because it was dropped from someone else. Also, T's sometimes have it for less than 5 seconds and CT's think it's been 5 and free kill and it's difficutly to verify. Make the CT's job more challenging by having them ask the T by name to drop it, otherwise having it on their back is fine. Having it out would still follow the 3 second rule/

Emmanuelddav likes this.
  2. Grimzzy

Grimzzy User

Imo T's should be aware if they have weapons, im happy with the rule.

jøde faen, illegal and Tindon like this.
  3. MuffinManThug

MuffinManThug User

Good Idea, it'll aid with finding out them freekillers but then again people normally know when they get a gun because it makes them hold it but in general its a good idea.

4. Tindon

Tindon Member

t's should be aware

5. YouDidntReadthis

YouDidntReadthis Member

they should be aware if they have the gun or not i agree

6. Mathematically

Mathematically Member

Still, it makes the game more interesting if CT's have to ask them by name to drop it.

7. Tindon

Tindon Member

that is not the point of the game the point of the game is having fun and pay attention so t's should be aware when playing.

8. Mathematically

Mathematically Member

Yeah but it's too easy on the CTs and not fun for the T's. It makes rebeling more fun if you can hold the gun until you get called out. It's too easy to just have CTs kill T's for having it on their backs for 5 secs.

9. Nico (Pyjamas)

Nico (Pyjamas) Member Technical Team Premium VIP

I see where your coming from and it's a good idea but i just think it would be a bit complicated for the cts to actually be able to look at the person and say their name (although this sounds like a simple task on paper, it could be harder to execute in game) .

Then again they could also maybe read the wrong name if there are ts very close to eachother, which could cause confusion. And then again, you should be aware if you have a gun or not if youre mildly paying attention to the game...

Doggy likes this.
  10. Lembo

Lembo nick ger Advisor Premium VIP

I don't see issue with the way it is now. It would just lead to people yelling at T's to drop stuff and it shouldn't be necessary. They should be aware and know that they are rebelling by having a gun for too long

11. iSempayZ

iSempayZ Member

so its more easy for the t and more difficult for the ct ? its already that easy to rebel + when there is like vip, spy vs spy, undertale its even more easy for t to rebel so if the ct must tell them to drop it ct wouldnt stand a chance to win even 1 round. Btw if u have it on ur back more then 5 second u should be kos.

12. Doggy

Doggy Member

T's should be aware and not fap off. What if a ct gets muted tho? Just cause its their punishement doesnt mean that it should influence how the round turns out.

YouDidntReadthis likes this.
  13. illegal

illegal Senior Admin The Senate

Having them to ask to drop it just leads to the T-who was most likely going to rebel-just rebel as soon as he's called out. It gives him a heads up before he's going to be shot which just adds to the already unbalanced (and inevitable) T vs CT relationship. Having it KOS as the default gives CT an aid in not being fucked by a constant swarm of rebeling Ts.

Grimzzy and jøde faen like this.
  14. jøde faen

jøde faen Member The Senate

If this is done imma record myself saying everyone's name on the server ever and speed it up by 2000 percent and play it so I can kill ts like normal

YouDidntReadthis likes this.
  15. YouDidntReadthis

YouDidntReadthis Member

just give me it and were good

jøde faen likes this.
  16. Emmanuelddav

Emmanuelddav yung turkey Advisor Premium VIP

I actually like the idea. However, I think it should come with an extra set of rules (which of course you will write ;))

You only have to call out by name if the T is out of stack and you can clearly see his/her name. When the T is in stack, you do not have to refer to him/her by name.

Since we have a lot of smartasses, name call outs should be common sense. For example, if someone has the name "قضيبي يناسب في أنف قطتي," then you can refer to him/her as "T with arabic letters," or if you're nadir you can be all like أنا فعلا اغتصب الجمل أمس.

Yes, sure, T's should be aware of the game, but often a lot of people don't know they have a gun and get killed for it. I think this is a nice suggestion, would definitely prevent some kills.

jøde faen likes this.
  17. EmpDev

EmpDev Admin

I like this makes thing clearer

18. Sexual Frustration

Sexual Frustration Member

+2
    --
    I think this is actually a great idea, as I used to when I was active see quite often people whining of freekills, whether factual or not, due to not being given enough time, and if this would be implemented it would be much easier for admins to tell if the T was given enough time to drop the weapon, as they'd hear the CT ask via voice chat to drop the weapon.

19. Shnizle

Shnizle Member

*T is pointing gun at CT*

*ct waits 3 seconds from hiding and thens shots back and kills the t*

*everybody in chat*

SWAP SWAP SWAP SWAP SWAP SWAP SWAP SWAP

SWAP SWAP SWAP SWAP SWAP SWAP SWAP SWAP

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  20. Sexual Frustration

Sexual Frustration Member

@Tim It'd honestly be great if you didn't put a fucking page of you saying "swap," it's pretty dumb and unnecessary.
    Aside from that, if a CT is shooting BACK at a T, then the T is already rebelling so the CT doesn't need to drop the gun.

If you meant the CT is hiding from the T he knows has a gun, and doesn't tell him to drop it, then kills him, yes, he according to this rule should be swapped for freekilling, as he clearly didn't read the rules, and shouldn't be CT if he can't do that.

Really hope you aren't trying to tell me that you cant say " *PLAYER* drop the gun," this shouldn't take very long, @Alkon can accomplish this in under 3 seconds I'm sure, and English isn't his primary language.

Shnizle and Jordan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.