1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Rejected Cant pardon twice.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Envy, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Envy

Envy User

i Have found a annoying situation happen a bunch while playing latly, a player is in cells RIGHT after the first order of the round,he says PARDON PARDON over mic over the guard, and says it in chat. He gets a pardon and lines back up, Then he runs off again asking for pardon pardon. He does not get it, and hides the whole round. Or gets it and essentially missed out on 2 games. This happens too much, and players just talking over warden for bomb for st, and saying it in chat a bunch is just annoying, i think taking away to get a pardon twice will make the t's not run away after getting the pardon, or just not asking for one initally, it would change the game a little bit. The way it is now, on a under 15 player server. is just the same players run away, get a pardon, come back and run away. Leading to him usually getting lr.

2. CloroxBleach

CloroxBleach Member

I agree with Envy, it's been happening in the server too much. Kind of ruins on how the game is played to be honest mate.

UnholyGhost and Envy like this.
  3. EsseoS

EsseoS Member

I disagree. Usually they hide when they don't get pardoned and it delays the round a lot. I think rebellers should be pardoned any time they need to be, because then they might actually come back.

4. Envy

Envy User

Just to run away again? It leads to spam and talking over warden for players to ask for pardon 2+ times, I have intentionally ran away many times, and asked the warden to give me a pardon each time. Then the server would just get mad because of how annoying this is. If we have players run away after a pardon, INTENTIONALLY, just go ask for another pardon, Its ruins the fucking game.

5. Envy

Envy User

Plus that does not show that you running away, you just wait for the game they are playing to be over and look, its like you got st for running away. How fair and fun is that for the other players who have played 3 games, and won each time, and you just run away and get a pardon.

6. jøde faen

jøde faen Member The Senate

7. Alkon

Alkon Founder Premium VIP

I will have to disagree here, if they wouldn'tn get pardoned again they can just delay the round. It isnt allowed but it would give admins much more work

UnholyGhost likes this.
  8. Envy

Envy User

Well, t's delaying is a rule i wish could be a thing, but never will, having a t hide in a secret on like clouds, it may take the guard like 20 minutes to find the guy, and if he doesent know it... then rip round.

9. Kieran

Kieran *insert money here* Founder Premium VIP

It is up to the Wardens judgement to decide when enough is enough, If they keep allowing a T to run off, rebel and be pardoned then there is nothing the other CT's can do about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.