1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Implemented Another Rule/Game Suggestion

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Randy, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randy

Randy Member

Parkour should be removed all together or have certain rules to make it fair for t's cause everytime parkour is played it is a very hard jump or multiple hard jumps and kills off many t's and is not fun. Most of you guys see it on VIP in the mix and i see it as a problem. So i say we add another section to the rules specific to parkour

Parkour
    This game makes a Terrorist jump from 1 location to the next while floor is hot lava(you will die if you touch the ground)
    - Warden must show the jump that the terrorists should make and must make it within (x) amount of tries as he is going to give each t. "ex" - Warden Shows big cage to lamp jump and does it on his first try so he gives the t's 1 chance to make the jump with hot lava
    -The Game must only be played 1 time and consist of 1 jump.

you can add on to this like less than 10 t's or must make it on the first try or where if the platform is narrow and can impair t's jumping make it 1 at a time if neccesary.

jøde faen likes this.
  2. Xados

Xados Member

I like this

Randy likes this.
  3. Envy

Envy User

i think this should only be played with less then 10 t's. thats it. no matter the jumps.

4. Alkon

Alkon Founder Premium VIP

I would agree with envy here. The fact that warden should make it is good idea tloo

Randy and Envy like this.
  5. Envy

Envy User

I also agree with the warden must show it rule.

6. Aspiring Musician

Aspiring Musician Community Manager Admin Support Premium VIP

I like the warden must complete and give the tries accordingly. I don't think it should be 10 or less though.

7. Envy

Envy User

Starting rounds on vip and doing vip as guard accually takes some luck, and good guards, currently, we have it where they only play race, highdive, bhop. Or hot lava. So they do hot lava. have 3-5 ppl outa like 20. Then do oddman out or last reaction, Its just killing so many ppl. Starting rounsd just to do that ruins the game, because it starts to become a trend, you do this, then a game, and lr... Having it under 10 t's makes sure he must remove t's using the other games, or doing something else. Me seeing the same command by 3 different wardens for 8 rounds is reallly suicidal.

8. Aspiring Musician

Aspiring Musician Community Manager Admin Support Premium VIP

Staleness comes from the guards rather than the games. Obviously vip doesn't have as many games as pleasework420 so cts kinda have to fill the gap with something like hot lava or something. Vip just doesn't have a plethora of games on it.

9. moleman

moleman Shitposter #1

vip is a fun map in the sense that it goves you a chance to rebel so I'm fine with parkour being used. Like anything else as we play it more we will get better and eventually it'll be useless

jøde faen and Xados like this.
  10. EsseoS

EsseoS Member

I agree with warden needing to make it first, but disagree with them giving the T's as many tries as it took them.

11. Randy

Randy Member

he doesnt have to he can if he wants if its a low amount of t's and he can keep track

12. Kieran

Kieran *insert money here* Founder Premium VIP

Parkour has been added as a defined game, You can find the rules of the game below.

Jailbreak Rules

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.