1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Invaders introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Invader, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Invader

Invader Guest

I guess this will be the first introduction in this new chapter of DG, let me tell you about myself.

I am Invader, a player on DG who joined back in October of 2016. Mainly playing on the jailbreak server as anyone else, I first was known as that kid who destroyed another user named @Holye in a rap battle.

He was the first person to introduce me to the forums, in which I never talked to him afterwards lol.

From there I went on to kiss my way up to admin with an old SA named Envy that no one liked except me and @tokonata . He was pretty cool but got into some beef with the rest of the community that same year, and I was in the middle of it.

Along with envy and toko, @bobe kryant was the numba one nobhead in which we used to admin together and sing Bruno Mars like complete wankers. He was probably the coolest guy I met here at that time, and still is. GATOR DONT TAKE NO SHIT SON.

He was my only friend besides @Korean(고독한) and @Aspiring Musician at the time and they were beefing hard so I left DG for about 6 months.

Once I came back I was welcomed with slightly opened arms, and spread them open until people began to know and actually think if me as a friend, I know crazy right?!

You can thank Chrisblammo also known as jode faen the guy I can't @ cause his name, @Nico (Pyjamas) for being really cool people played bedwars with at the time. They weren't the only other people I played with, but they were certainly the nicest, also @Broony was someone I forgot to mention.

Then I went on to try to make myself an edgy leader along with Chris in a bully group we called the cat killers, with others I shall not name. In which we were just assholes who didn't take any newfags who made mistakes lightly, and tried to bully them out of the community.

I apologize for this entirely and I know it was wrong, but we still don't take no shit you feel homie?

I also was the owner of a Minecraft server about 11 other members played on, in which lead to hacking and chaos which was funny looking back on it. I was the tyrant of that server and would step on the necks of babies of someone was hacking.

Other than that I was one to bring up controversial topics in the community, but was able do hold a serious discussion if needed.

Even though I had some problems with other people in the community, I can get along with anyone if I wanted to.

I'm not that bad of a guy, I just had a bumpy ride.

---------------------------------------------------------

Some of my hobbies are playing video games, playing tennis, and learning 3D modeling programs such as Blender and AutoCAD.

I aspire to become an engineer in the future as my main career.

My favorite video game is rocket league and my favorite shows are George Lopez, south park, or friends.

Thank you for reading, I hope to be able to help DG live on for as long as possible, and go down in the books one day. Along with my other members who are about to enter the 1 year member tenure zone.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
    Nico (Pyjamas) and illegal like this.
  2. illegal

illegal Senior Admin The Senate

im exposing ur lore envy wasnt ever SA

jøde faen likes this.
  3. Invader

Invader Guest

Yes he was you nerd.

For like 5 minutes he was.

:^)

4. Doggy

Doggy Member

I fucking love it @jøde faen

5. Invader

Invader Guest

How the actual fuck did you tag Chris?

jøde faen likes this.
  6. Invader

Invader Guest

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that when RG / QG was a thing, I was the number one poster, most likes, and most trophy's on the forum.

-----------------------------------------------------

I also spent an all nighter with @Aspiring Musician and @Korean(고독한) playing Cry of Fear and APB Reloaded at my grandmas house, not realizing how loud my headphones were up so I was talking so loud saying the most fucked up shit ever with her in the next room.

I don't know if she ever heard me, but she has never brought it up to this day.

----------------------------------------------------

My favorite movie: Sharkboy and Lavagirl

jøde faen likes this.
  7. SaltAce

SaltAce Member

well hi im saltace. u prob dont know me

8. Invader

Invader Guest

What a meme,

HENLO AM NEW TO DETENTION GAYMERS

9. Memnoch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Memnoch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Member

Why the fuck you got into a fucking Bully group of cat killers

jøde faen likes this.
  10. Invader

Invader Guest

;) you know exactly why

11. jøde faen

jøde faen Member The Senate

Yea kid why you do that

12. bobe kryant

bobe kryant Member

[​IMG]
    u didnt tag me fucking n0bhead wallahi one lick ur forehead. bruv u doint even know me ill call my boys one time still.

13. Invader

Invader Guest

Adding, "along with envy and toko, bobe was the numba one nobhead in which we used to admin together and sing Bruno Mars like complete wankers."

bobe kryant likes this.