1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Red is Dead/Compass Commands

Discussion in 'Spam' started by Fxns, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fxns

Fxns User

Was going to put into suggestions but I'll consider this spam since it's not really important.

T's who were baited have absolutely no chance of surviving because Red is always KOS. I think the rules should include a waiting period for T's to explain themselves, and or CT's to confirm that the certain Red Prisoner should be killed. This would stop a lot of problems with being Free Killed for being Red when you were baited.

Also quite a majority of players don't know how to use their compass. And depending on the command some Warden's will say SOUTH and be misheard as CELLS. I don't think it's fair to use compass commands without explaining it first to the Prisoners, or just make compass commands not aloud/ a Bait Command. I've seen rounds where 10+ people are killed just for not knowing which way to face. Just my opinion.

2. NexusFalcon

NexusFalcon User

Thing is. Our objective as a guard is to kill every T and get LR which means taking out compass commands would make a massive difference. It could work taking them out but its just a quick way to kill of some T`s. Red T`s explaining themselves would literally involve every single T thats killed a CT with a knife claim the baited when they probably didn`t. I know a lot of CT`s bait, not gonna name them but 1st and 2nd day of admin i saw at least 20 CT`s baiting even so, pardoning Red T`s who where SEEN get baited should be pardoned (as a warden i do like to pardon the T`s that got baited and knifed them). but overall i dont think explainations should be a thing. Just the usual pardon and 1 game of ST if they have a gun.

Fxns likes this.
  3. moleman

moleman Shitposter #1

The issue with what your saying here is that you are trying to kill off t's WITH GAMES not commands you feel will kill prisoners, if your only pourpose is to kill prisoners then you are using a trap command and that is not ok. Using this order because you think it works better is fine but using it just to kill t's is not ok.

4. NexusFalcon

NexusFalcon User

I only give the commands to be able to count all of a the T`s. My objective is not to kill them at the start. i tend to give face cell commands and not N, S, E or W. I give them to count the t`s and then continue the round just because i hate when it comes 2 minutes into the round 1 T comes with a gun and kills us all.

5. moleman

moleman Shitposter #1

mhm
    jamie but I get what you
    mean

6. Jglake

Jglake User

I mean you are supposed to kill them off with games as moleman stated, and I see how it could be confusing but an easy fix would to be to put in the rules how to use the compass under the common definitons portion, and I know many of you are thinking but most people don't read the rules well it will also point out who hasn't read the rules.

7. Sawman1401

Sawman1401 Member

Honestly, T's should use common sense or learn how to use a damn compass. If you can't use either of those then you do not need to be playing CS:GO. Trap commands have always been part of CSS JB and when CS:GO JB became a thing players just bitched all the time because they're too retarded to listen and understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.