1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Had to reset the forums because the backup I made didn't work -.- btw were keeping the name Distinction Gaming
    Dismiss Notice

Rejected [SITE] Division notifications.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Emmanuelddav, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emmanuelddav

Emmanuelddav User

I don't know if this is possible, but if it is then it would be useful.

Right now we have QA and AS divisions, and I'm sure we're gonna keep expanding, what I'm suggestion is some sort of notification system. In a different gaming forum using xenforo, you get a light-blue box on top of your screen after you've registered to apply for member. You then get another light-blue box when you've become admin with the information to request an admin training session.

It would be lovely if we could use the same system, but instead have it notify certain division members of new posts in their respective sub-forum.
    ex. QA members get a notification when someone applies. like, "You have a pending (admin/member) application."
    ex. AS members get a notification when someone requests training or reported. like, "You have a pending (training request/report)."

Yes, I'm aware this isn't necessary but it's something that could speed up apps/reports/training.

@Kieran

2. Kieran

Kieran Founder

I plan on making a different system to handle this instead of xenforo so no point really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.