1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Had to reset the forums because the backup I made didn't work -.- btw were keeping the name Distinction Gaming
    Dismiss Notice

Implemented Rule suggestion

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Alkon, Sep 11, 2016.

?

Remove?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alkon

Alkon User

Should be face <direction> removed? Everytime someone says that. a lot of T's will get killed. Its either they don't know how CSGO compass works or that its a but confusing (saying south west and stuff like that.

Vote in poll what you think about it.

2. Alkon

Alkon User

Someone just said north west and about 75% of T's got killed because they didn't knew where to face. The problem is that many of them will die at the start which will make them leave game and not play on the server.

3. Envy

Envy User

I thought this post was a duplicate, but ig not, But this is only leading to issues with it here, just say face the back or face away, no need to make it complex.
    +1

4. Lembo

Lembo User

I would be include to say it shouldn't matter, but it is a little thing that can be annoying for people who don't know what they mean. Like you said people will just leave instead of wait 8 minutes

Envy likes this.
  5. Alkon

Alkon User

That's the point why I made this. I believe that W could only say; face cells, face away, face north and just one step out. Everything else than that just gets T's killed and feeds trigger happy CT's

Randy likes this.
  6. Randy

Randy User

Heres my problem with it.

people mumble the word south or cells to confuse prisoners so its like 37 seconds of the warden whos mic sounds like ww2 airstrike saying I SAID SOOOOOOOUUUUUTHHH then some ct wants to say did you say face cells then the warden just gets jihaded +1 remove

-

7. Kieran

Kieran Founder

If people have bad mics which are hard to understand, record them and report it to us. We will happily warden ban people with bad mics.

Randy likes this.
  8. Envy

Envy User

Wouldnt that fall under not giving clear orders? Someone mubling to do something is like being talked over, its not a clear order..?

Kieran likes this.
  9. Emmanuelddav

Emmanuelddav User

There are some basic rules
    1. Do not talk over the warden.
    2. Do not join CT if you don’t have a mic.
    3. Do not complain or argue with admins. They always have a final word.
    4. Do not influence any chat spam, mic spam, or RTV.
    5. When the warden dies, it is a freeday until new orders are given by the new warden
    6. To join Guard queue type !g, to leave it type, !l. To be warden type !w (this doesn’t count when there is a special day.)
    7. If cells aren’t open by 2 mins, after the round has started, it is a freeday.
    8. When Warden tells you to crouch/shift walk, you can jump unless he restricts it.
    9. No exploiting.
    10. You can not use trap commands example; “When I say go I want all T’s to move to my marker.”
    11. All commands must be clear and easy to understand.
    12. In-cell commands aren’t allowed
    13. When playing games, Warden is designated shooter unless told different
    14. New orders cancel previous orders - Being told to "keep jumping" and then a new order of "stay crouched" does not mean you should be jumping and holding crouch unless specifically told to.

Maybe you should be doing something about that since you're an admin.

Envy likes this.
  10. Korean(고독한)

Korean(고독한) User

Chill Emma.

11. Alkon

Alkon User

Okay so I played round today and warden said south-west and at the end killed 3/4 of T's. 50% of those left the server after that. From now on, you can only say south west north east and nothing else when its about compass.

Envy and Randy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.