1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Rejected Odd Man Out

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Randy, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randy

Randy Member

Inb4 everyone -1's this post

There are 2 versions of odd man out which is played when 3 t's are left in the round.
    -Face the t you would like to die t with most faces on him dies
    -Jump or crouch the person who does the opposite command of the other 2 t's die
    A lot of you probably have no problem with the game considering you are known on the server and somebody will want to team up with you in this game. But what about newer players on the server they come in here play odd man out and just lose because 2 people teamed up against them and its not really fair for them.

Games must give all prisoners a chance to fairly participate and compete

Most of you will probably think "they can do the second version of the game just fine its a 50/50 and they can do it fast enough to win against them" and i think you're right but its a 50/50 they get the command right and they have to do it fast enough because sometimes its 2 members in teamspeak saying what command to do.

However i think the first version is completely unfair for 1 of the t's and it just results to them leaving the server because they cant get LR if its odd man out.

2. Lembo

Lembo nick ger Advisor Premium VIP

I agree the game is pretty unfair. It is a little hard to tell who is who, but I can say I dread everytime the warden shoots three points on the ground. I can only imagine others are not fans.

Randy likes this.
  3. tokonata

tokonata Member

fuck new players they can eat my ass. we all were new players at 1 point and had to deal with the same shit. just the strongest willed had the guts to say on and become one of the teamers.

4. Envy

Envy User

Its just a total who i hate more game, or who i know more game, so its just dumb. Totally agree

5. Sawman1401

Sawman1401 Member

No problem with the game, just don't give them enough time to plan favorite, simple.

6. Envy

Envy User

Like rancid says, you are in teamspeak, or your friends, you win everytime.

7. Sawman1401

Sawman1401 Member

And like I said don't let them have time to plan it out 3 seconds is enough time if they're not doing it by 3 seconds kill the two rebeling not following orders.

8. Envy

Envy User

If im with aspiring and dubstep pro (random guy) Ill never face aspriring,Just because ik him and dont know dubstep pro, Theres no planning there at all. Idk what your on about.

9. tokonata

tokonata Member

id face aspiring, i love dubstep pro

Emmanuelddav likes this.
  10. Alkon

Alkon Founder Premium VIP

I would say we should keep it, it really isn't that fait but st the end, what Is even still fair right?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  11. tokonata

tokonata Member

@Alkon whatever you said I don't understand, I have dyslexia but still what you said towards the end made me so confused!?!

illegal likes this.
  12. lulz

lulz Member

Tokonata basically he says, "Sure its not fair but then again, what is fair?"
    My experience with this game leads me to often pursue the second option when playing it as a warden, a bit more fair then looking the guy that you want to die straight in their face. Either version works though.

Alkon and Envy like this.
  13. Envy

Envy User

Can we bring this up again? Plus its great when all the t's look at one person, no one is killed, then someone changes there vote 7 seconnds later and kills someone else, just cuases issues, you win all the time if you are with someone you know, and its a total a who do i like more, Bc i main guard i get killed all the fucking time bc i kill ppl all the time, Its not fun or t or ct to play that. Its just cancer.

Randy likes this.
  14. Alkon

Alkon Founder Premium VIP

If they switch to someone else after they looked, you should do something about that when you are warden. Overall, this game is quite nedded when there are only 3 T's so this is Rejected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.