1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Implemented Asking for ST Restriction

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Envy, Sep 22, 2016.

?

Cant ask for st

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Envy

Envy User

Remove the ability to ask for ST in chat, With the number of players we have, just look at the chat or even just listen when under like 13-14 players on the server, player will ask for st a bunch, it fills up chat, and t's even do it so warden cant give orders, Having the t's unable to ask for st will make the chat and voice coms more clear and will allow guards to do st's whenever hee wants, instead of feeling forced to do it.

Ladykiller likes this.
  2. Aspiring Musician

Aspiring Musician Community Manager Admin Support Premium VIP

I agree with the spam being irritating, I am guilty of doing it as well. However most of the time warden does want to give ST for a bomb but forgets, which can be irritating for the CT as well. I think asking for it once is okay but 2-3 should have the same punishment as chat spam.

3. Envy

Envy User

Well on a near ful server, you can get almost everyone saying bomb or gun for st, obv only one or 2 ppl have shit. Random chat spam

4. Randy

Randy Member

tbh removing st all together would make it a lot better but... getting st for bomb then running away to armory is fun for people so nobody will take it into consideration. however i think asking for st 3 times before cells even open is definetely mic spam and most time they dont have bomb. i agree with you envy

5. Envy

Envy User

Removing st may hurt the game itself, Lets just see how it is without letting players players ask for it.

Randy likes this.
  6. Lembo

Lembo YIFF manager Team Manager Media Team Premium VIP

I wouldn't say get rid of ST all together. DT more or less needs some sort of rework to make it less unorganized.

A few ideas:
    1. T's are not allowed to ask for ST (either excessively or at all, idk which is better)
    2. Prisoners with ST must remain in sight of warden/guards; a guard must accompany prisoners with ST. (To avoid the issues of a prisoner basically being given a free pass to rebel and such, believe me I do it and kill most CT's when left alone)
    3. Limit ST to one game per item of contraband. (Avoid prisoner being essentially guaranteed LR)
    4. Clearly specify which items can be turned in for ST. (I see people asking for ST for grenades sometimes and some wardens give it. Also ST should NOT be given for primary weapons as they are KOS after 5 seconds on back, 3 in hand, a simple pardon should be given if they turn the weapons in.)
    6. Prisoners with ST should be considered rebelling for all the same reasons as regular T's excluding participating in games. (Again same reason as #2. Not sure if they should move with the rest of the T's or not)
    7. T's should ALWAYS be assigned a color when given ST and unassigned when ST is revoked. (To avoid unnecessary killing of ST recipients)

Just my thoughts.

Envy and Randy like this.
  7. Envy

Envy User

This
    For number one i pefer not att all, allowes the guards to chose when they are willing to give up st for a item or w/e

8. Lembo

Lembo YIFF manager Team Manager Media Team Premium VIP

Yea, again a big thing is the warden and guards should maintain control of the prisoners. If they chose not to offer ST and get killed, that's their fault.

9. Alkon

Alkon Founder Premium VIP

Everyone can ask for ST in chat 2 times. Everything beyond that is spam and should be dealt with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.