1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Rejected Bomb Suggestions/issues

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Envy, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Envy

Envy User

Right now there is a few problems with the bomb,
    1: Alkon lr's me to guntoss, rapidz has a bomb, he can kill me.
    2: Does to much dmg above you, ex: Undertale, you in the red leaves and a guard is above you? Just press e and move foward right b4 it blows up. hes ded.
    3: Players can just spam it and nothing can happen, makes it hard to hear for some players, then they can press e, no difference in sounds and then a HUGE AOE happens, Guards cant protect themselves.

I know almost everyone reading this plays mostly on t.. But bombs are a bit gay and just leads to guards unable to defend themselves, Its very hard to kill someone for right clicking with bomb, because they throw it away, but its bascically like any gun.

I am bias, but having the bomb do so much damage vertically, and not able to kill for players running at you with it out on freedays (which is given as often as possible now ) You can run from them on every map endlessly, some maps like undertale, or clouds, you can, but avalanche, you really cant, It just seems something needs to be done somehow with the bomb, we could make bomb noises kos if you make it so t's cant drop bomb, like its strapped to there chest or someshit basically..

2. tokonata

tokonata Member

You are to fat I'm going to free kill you

3. Alkon

Alkon Founder Premium VIP

I didn't see any problems in the past months. Its good the way it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.