1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Rejected Discussion ST Restrictions (TL:DR Bottom)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Envy, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Envy

Envy User

Alright alright ik you all are gonna be mad, But think this out, You get ST, you do a secret or run away, if a guard was following you, you either kiill him, lose him or no guard was following you, You do 2 things
    Kill all the guards instantly with guns
    Hide till lr playing a game,
    St start round seems like fun when you just free win the round, I am bias, but i played 2 days without going guard unless NEEDED and this is what i found out,

Undertale you just go to red leaves, then surf/dropdown every day, but the t's kill the cts like 14/1 times.
    St is given and either always forgotten, or the ST kills everyone,
    St is given to more then 1/2 players per round, then they all go and kill the guards.

Most of you mainly play t and rebel. @Aspiring Musician @DaZeeY @Xados All love to rebel as often as he can, (Mostly undertale bc its fucking stupid for t's.) They seem to kill the guards at the start every round, we all know the guards suck dick, they keep doing ST and then die from the ppl they gave st to, then complain and bitch why no one likes to do fun days, then do it again, and again, on undertale, you always get contraband bascially or a tp to anywhere on the map.

My Suggestion Is ST when given, does not give them a freeday(since it just led to rebel) it just means you follow all the orders like the other t's, but DO NOT participate in ANY games that kill t's, Its like he finished first or w/e
    You put the ST person were the finished players need to go after they complete there game, It will help players who DONT have st know where to go, since players ask constantly were to go once finished.

Why its needed : T's get ST, rebel, and its rince and repeat, I even have start given players messages in all chat when someone gets an ST so it helps guards remember, But they forget or die, Even if Kieran coded in something to make it easy for everyone to know who has st, (he already has by coloring them) This is the best way, Maps rn are way to sided for t's, mostly with out server the past few days hitting near 30 players, we are getting 7 guard 23 t's and guards wont win unless the guards are somewhat nazi.

How it helps : The winrate of t's who get atleast 2 ppl getting ST per round is over 96% from the rounds ive watched.
    Getting One t with st Is around 92.5% This is way to high, Having ST restricted will end up Lowering the Winrate, and make the guards NOT suicidal when playing, we had the same 8 guard rotation for 90 minutes the other night, no one new joined guard, the guards who were on bitched and complained, they were bad yes, But st is a bit over powered.

Another suggestion ST is limited to One game for any contraband (bomb/gun) or
    Ex : Bomb is one game gun is 2 games.
    This would NOT fix the issue, but would help, if something like this was placed in the rules, it could be enforced on the guards who forget about him
    @Pat Riot

Ive asked many players there thoughts on ST and how to improve it, if they thought it was balanced, The avg was neither balanced or not, players like @Arkonix thought theres no problem, but even called himself on it and said he just rebels
    @Nebzie basically agreed by saying ST is FUN! Its not fair, buts its fun so i like it!
    @Witch Said its not ballanced at all, since they can run away.
    Ive asked for many of players inputs, and i cant fit everyones here, but Hopefully we can change ST somehow :D

TL : DR - ST winrate is very high, To lower it, We change the ST to where They MUST follow EVERY order, they only get out of doing games, they go to where the warden assigns players who finish the game, and thats that, This helps guards
    and t's by not having to ask 3 times where do you go when you finish, and will make it so guards dont just get to run away and say, im looking for the guy with ST!

Please put ANY suggestions or anything to add to the post below. Thanks for reading :D

Emmanuelddav likes this.
  2. FaZe Fan Boy

FaZe Fan Boy User

Great Thread! I completly agree with @Envy and hope to see this get worked on! <3

Envy likes this.
  3. EsseoS

EsseoS Admin

I'm 90% ok with this post.

Except, make every single contraband 1 game (if someone only has bomb or gun, its 1 game, if they have both, they can have two)

Also, in the event that prisoners are still allowed to free-roam (I don't recommend it), they must NOT play T games at the same time as any non-ST terrorists, or follow wardens commands and pretend to be a non-ST terrorist.

4. Arkonix

Arkonix Member

ST is just eh, in my opinion. I don't really care since it's not that bad, if it took him like 3 minutes for a warden to do a game and the T rebelled, I think the warden deserved it if they got killed.

5. Emmanuelddav

Emmanuelddav yung turkey Team Manager Admin Support Premium VIP

+1. I don't think T's should be allowed to have a freeday when given ST. always ends with chaos.

6. Lembo

Lembo YIFF manager Team Manager Media Team Premium VIP

ST is OP. Simple as that.

Randy and Envy like this.
  7. DaZeeY

DaZeeY User

Envy you are right but i dont think its a good idea to let the ST guy do the orders of the warden, he got ''special treatment''. I think the best option to have a rule that the warden is aloud to put the ST guy in solitary or restrict him to climb, disco etc.

8. iSempayZ

iSempayZ Member

9. Emmanuelddav

and me

10. Emmanuelddav

I'm gonna elaborate a bit more on what I said.
    Right now it's an absolute pain in the ass to give ST, hence why i never give it out (unless theyre giving me the undertale dualies). You either give ST and have to pray the T doesn't come back with a negev or don't give ST and get bombed when you least expect it. Yes, it could simply be fixed by sending a CT with him but the T can easily take him on if he's smart.

I wouldn't like to go back to the times where ST would just sit in solitary and do nothing. It would be a lot better if the T asked where he could go, and warden had to give him permission (so you would have a restricted freeday sort of thing. You can't freeroam but you also aren't locked up)

i.e.
    W "alright, you get 1 game of st."
    T "can i have my st in climb"
    W "yeah sure just dont leave it"

T can ask to change locations and must have warden's approval before doing so. T requests can be denied at warden's discretion (ex. "hey, can i get my st in armory?")

11. Envy

Envy User

Biggest issue with these, the play can just run away, or you have a guard watch the area right? If the ct to t ratio is 1/3, you losing a guard to just watch a t is stupid, Think of the term special treatment, It means you get Special, Treatment, then think of what happends in a real jail, you still gotta do shit, you just dont have to do a job or someshit, The t's Right now get it bc they spawn with the bomb or with the gun, If we do what emma and dazeey said, they still get to do whatever they really want just bc they spawned with it, one of the main points in the post is that players also forget about the ppl they give st too. Throwing them in climb on undertale means, hey ill get duelies or someshit, or do it on clouds, you will get shit for completing it, T;s will find ways to abuse going to whereever they want for ST

12. Lembo

Lembo YIFF manager Team Manager Media Team Premium VIP

Just a thought on the CT watching him, I don't think this would work well especially because a freekill can occur and no one really can prove it either way. Not that any of us want this solution.

13. Alkon

Alkon Founder Premium VIP

@Kieran whats your opinion on this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.