1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enjoy playing our servers and want to support the community? Purchase VIP today!

Rejected Remove Battleforce

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Envy, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Envy

Envy User

The map Battleforce is the worst map by far, and prob the least played map, its rtv'd everytime after 3 rounds AT MOST,
    No one likes it, its not fun, its not fair with the bomb, and the only fuctional games is bomb toss, climb and race, jump rope is ok but really the map is a issue.
    Add pleasework420 or Jb_randy instead.

2. DaZeeY

DaZeeY User

3. FaZe Fan Boy

FaZe Fan Boy User

4. Emmanuelddav

Emmanuelddav yung turkey Team Manager Admin Support Premium VIP

I suggested an improvement for it & got accepted. It still is sorta boring, but that's, like you mentioned, because it gets RTV'd too quick. People don't get to learn much about the map.

I don't believe it should be removed. But I do agree jb_pleasework420 should be added, used to be one of my favorite maps. Just fix the surf please
    As for jb_randy, no. As promising as it may look at the moment, it's, to the extent of my knowledge, still work in progress.

Definitely no, if you're gonna ask to remove a map then be informed about it and don't be ignorant. Pool has a couple functional games, and from the top of my head, I believe there's soccer and basketball. All of those functional. Go download the map and look around, don't manipulate facts to fit your argument.

5. Envy

Envy User

I tried not to fix games that only had a fixed number of players you can have play it at once, soccer you wont do a 8v8 game with, and basketball you wont have 15 ppl all take turns shooting, I put in bombtoss bc thats what ppl end up playing bc they dont wanna play only the few maps.

Glad you had to be a little rude in it, but im going off of what players would like, and obviosuly i got 2 ppl who liked the idea,

Plus your starting part of the post is that you feel its boring, and it gets rtved fast, but you saying lets keep it. but players rtv it EVERYTIME, we had 25 players and they voted for it, and it was bitched about the entire time, nothing is going to change and they will all of a sudden just want to play the map out, Unless rtv is changed, Its not going to all of a sudden NOT be rtved fast.
    The cells is a bit gimicky, and for t's. theres not the appeal they want, they dont have secrets like undertale that they just go whereever they want, there is no ak/m4/awp if i remember so in the armory.
    It has major flaws on both t and ct,
    I would make a post to remove obama, but it has secrets, that makes the t's not braindead playing every round wihtout the ability to do secrets like we cant on battleforce

Do you rather have secrets, or playablitity? Because if we had a no rebel server, battleforce would be a pretty okay map, for less then like 12 ppl....

I could of easily said,
    REMOVE BATTLEFORCE IT ISNT FUN

6. Aspiring Musician

Aspiring Musician Community Manager Admin Support Premium VIP

Ya Jb_randy not even close to playable. We only have dropdown, highdive, climb, warday and LR room for the most part. Surf comin soon ;p

7. Envy

Envy User

It was more of a jokingly comment, i thought everyone knew the map was not close :(

8. Emmanuelddav

This
    =/=
    First your issue is that they're non-functional, and now it's just a matter of convenience. Also forgot to include the mentioned pool games, as well as the rest of the 100% functional games in your response.

Not being rude, just speaking facts. Don't try to get a map removed when you don't have knowledge about it.

Yes, it get's RTV'd fast because they all have your mindset (games arent functional!!!!!!, omg wheres my overpowered armory teleporter secret!!!!!!!, omg wheres vents!!!!). Maybe if you opened up a bit you'd see there's a lot more games than you think. Also, there's guns in cells. And why would non-appealing be a bad thing regarding to secrets? Shouldn't it be a good thing they don't fucking teleport across the map before CT's can even get out of armory?

Both, but secrets don't matter at all. Yeah sure it's fun to, again, teleport across the map and get a negev and 200 armor then come back and kill the CT's, but it's not something you can't do without secrets. Rebelling is a skill, it takes thinking and coordination to do it without easy cell secrets that make you rambo. Secrets are just a commodity. The whole fun in secrets is being able to rebel, which you can do without them.

9. Envy

Envy User

Im a guard main, and me bitching about secrets should a suprise, its a default map, nothing special about it, and its not that fun for t's since they cant just get away, like yo usaid its a skill, but MOST of our t's that rebel a bunch, are not that good or skilled, its either guards being stupid, or they use a tp and getaway, they dont think Let me wait for the guard to reload then rush! They dont, THe map does not really allow you rebel at all without getting killed easily.

Your awnser about why it gets rtv simply does not make sence, Players do rtv fast because they are spoiled with stupid ass maps, Like old VIP or Undertale, having a gun in cell is EASILY worthless if the guards have 1 iq shared between them, The map wont pick up traction on its a great map or a decent map if its rtved, so what was your awnser? It will just be continued to be rtved, easy as that.
    I spoke to 5 ppl about the map, they all disagree with the map being on the list, and agree that no one accually plays it, it has no appeal to them, They need bullshit for them to like it, Obama is a trash map we can agree, Remove the scout secret, 100% no one would like it, It has climb, and price is right wheel, those are the only games usually played, i do rl gl, and no one does upside down climb, Its a shit map, but has a broken ass thing on the map that makes the t's have an appeal to it.

10. Emmanuelddav

Again, thats a good thing. Why are you complaining about it?

That's my answer ^. How difficult is it to understand? Simply, same mindset as you. You want to RTV because you haven't explored the map enough to the point where you know there's multiple games, and not just the ones you think are "functional"

Wow 5 people! that's like 100% of our daily server population right?
    Honey, there's multiple maps that don't get played often, yet no one wants to have them removed. (example: dusty, rectangle, kistroll, hostile2, jailberd)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  11. Aspiring Musician

Aspiring Musician Community Manager Admin Support Premium VIP

Rectangle and Kistroll are shit in my opinion

Randy likes this.
  12. Randy

Randy Member

jb_randy_v1 will be the jailbreak powerhouse just wait till the official release whenever i get off my lazy ass and work on it more

iSempayZ and Aspiring Musician like this.
  13. iSempayZ

iSempayZ Member

so move your ass like now i don't want to wait.

14. Envy

Envy User

isnt it a possiblity the map is just shit? I guess im the only one that accually have spent time looking around the map, it blows, easy as that, now can we agree to say there are better maps and we should not have this on the list?

15. Alkon

Alkon Founder Premium VIP

I think it should be removed, b0ss @Kieran ?

16. Kieran

Kieran *insert money here* Founder Technical Team Premium VIP

I don't see a point of removing it. If people don't want to play it don't vote for it.

17. Alkon

Yea but of people won't play it why is it even there :p

18. Kieran

Kieran *insert money here* Founder Technical Team Premium VIP

Options.

Alkon likes this.
  19. Alkon

Well I guess we could keep it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.