1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Had to reset the forums because the backup I made didn't work -.- btw were keeping the name Distinction Gaming
    Dismiss Notice

Rejected Players cant see psay's

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Envy, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Envy

Envy User

Ok ok, this may be a user error bc ppl are blind, but me and @Aspiring Musician are noticing a huge amount of players who say they never see psays, I have a tendency to swap someone and msg them to tell them why i swapped them if it was not obvious, they would always ask why and say they never saw the admin msg once i said that i told them already,
    This may be another thing @Kieran may not be able to find the awnser to, but unless everyone on our server is blind, this may be an actual issue, This seems easily testable, gather a few players and psay them like a spam, and see if sometimes it does not go thu.
    I HAVE NOT tested this. But seems easily testable.

2. Aspiring Musician

Aspiring Musician User

Ya Ive had to swap a shit load of people because I send them 2-3 Psays and they just say " I didnt get anything " Now im sure some people are just blind however I have had a LOT of this happening.

Envy likes this.
  3. Kieran

Kieran Founder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.