Depression

Cyber

Admin
Mar 5, 2020
Missouri
I have been stuck inside my house for a week and a half. I havent seen anyone besides my family but I only see them after evening. What can I do. I am getting bored and rethinking life choices.

Reactions: fergy

fergy

Admin
Mar 8, 2020
we are all in the same boat !!! don't worry about it keep your head up
try and go out for walks maybe, keep in touch with friends don't spend too much time just sitting try and occupy yourself
you got this

Nekomancer

Admin
VIP
Feb 15, 2020
Shreveport, Louisiana
try to think about the goods things about life when we finally get out, try to sneak out into your backyard or front every once in a while to see the sun, contact anybody you can reach on phone or any calling device and spark up a conversation, stay positive, us being indoors won't last forever! You can't be down on yourself, it will make everything worse, develop a goods schedule of activities including: outside, spend time with friends, game online or read books (whatever helps you stay with good hopes).

MaxGentleman

Admin
Jan 31, 2020
Canada
www.twitch.tv
I always like taking a walk some time to time away from my house. Not going in public but just walking is pretty good and relaxing. You can watch some Netflix or movies too during the night, I suggest watching some comedy and action movies, not sad ones or hard to understand. Lastly, you should talk to people online and just play! :)

Cyber

Admin
Mar 5, 2020
Missouri
I always like taking a walk some time to time away from my house. Not going in public but just walking is pretty good and relaxing. You can watch some Netflix or movies too during the night, I suggest watching some comedy and action movies, not sad ones or hard to understand. Lastly, you should talk to people online and just play! :)
In the past week, i have been going to sleep at 5-6am consistently. Its not good but i can't sleep.