Not open for further replies.

Lembo

big boss
Leadership
Advisor
Quality Assurance
Jan 11, 2020
Flavortown, USA
I think it is okay where it is. It can be frustrating on the rare occasions where you run out of time to LR because of a lot of guards, but so far it seems like it's too much time for the dead players to not get bored. When I get to LR as a T I find 2 minutes to be enough. I think people will leave the server if multiple rounds in a row they have to wait through 3 minutes of LRs.

Reactions: Xados

Dashy

Jan 26, 2020
I think it is okay where it is. It can be frustrating on the rare occasions where you run out of time to LR because of a lot of guards, but so far it seems like it's too much time for the dead players to not get bored. When I get to LR as a T I find 2 minutes to be enough. I think people will leave the server if multiple rounds in a row they have to wait through 3 minutes of LRs.
Fix this by reintroducing !redie

Squishy

Senior Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 26, 2020
I think it's fine. If it was any longer it would be annoying to wait for people who don't LR and just walk around.

Xados

Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 8, 2020
Ohio, United States
Maybe wait till we get more of a steady population?

Squishy

Senior Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 26, 2020
If there are too many guards I say just deag them in the head. Easy.

Kieran

Hiya
Leadership
Community Manager
Technical
VIP
Jan 2, 2020
Since this has been suggested, I've seen no issue from the 2 minute timer, Except prisoners purposly delaying the round.

Status
Not open for further replies.