February Admin Promotions

Kieran

Hiya
Leadership
Community Manager
Technical
VIP
Jan 2, 2020
It has been a month since we opened again. Many of us had doubts that it wouldn't last that long but it seems that we are all warmly surprised that it did.
For this special occasion, I would like to announce that we are getting some new admins.

If you weren't on the list and may be wondering why I suggest you check this guide. It should give you more insight on what you should focus on. If you would like to get any tips on how to improve and have a greater chance of getting promoted, you can also contact QA leadership which will gladly help you out.
Admins, do not forget to request your training by clicking here.

I would also like to take a moment and congratulate two already-existing admin - @waterjug & @TheCypherAzza.
Since we opened the community again, they have been with us constantly and provided all the help we have needed; from excellent admin work on the server, great ideas on the forums, and great people to talk to on Discord. @waterjug is one of the very best admin trainers and @TheCypherAzza is our most active admin.
It would be our honour to give them our very special rank - Senior Admin. I hope you will continue to make us proud with your great admining.

I want to again congratulate everyone that got promoted. You all deserved it without any question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alkon

Pepega
Leadership
Community Manager
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 6, 2020
Congratulations everyone, well deserved!

Jan 26, 2020
It has been a month since we opened again. Many of us had doubts that it wouldn't last that long but it seems that we are all warmly surprised that it did.
For this special occasion, I would like to announce that we are getting some new admins.

1583094274279.png