Jailbreak Future Freeday type

Status
Not open for further replies.

alt

VIP
Mar 29, 2020
i was think about how there are zombie and panda freeday(that are terrible) and noticed there isn’t really a quick freeday. So i was thinking what about like a speed freeday where you just go fast and maybe jump higher. let me know your opinions about this.

Doc

VIP
Mar 28, 2020
Honestly I think that’s a great idea,but your gonna have to think about the cons.

Nico

Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Feb 5, 2020
Montreal, QC
Until we get special day plugins, we would need leadership on the server to actually toggle the speed

alt

VIP
Mar 29, 2020
Reward i see your point but that can also be argued for the others. Like as an example i witnessed joe try to do the bhop course on a map during panda and he couldn’t do it because he’s crouching. There are a lot of things you also can’t do in zombie freeday as well.

alt

VIP
Mar 29, 2020
Yes you are correct i just didn’t want to list all the games another example for panda or even zombie is colors if the color selected is not right next to you most people will have a very hard time staying on.

Rapidxdriftz

Admin
Jan 26, 2020
NY
whether you play panda or zombie its basically the same as adding speed you cant play many games and its hard to rebel i can play most games but its not easy and always requires you to be able to bhop i dont think a speed day should be added because it will be like the zombie and panda day which i dont like at all =P

Reactions: Reward

alt

VIP
Mar 29, 2020
I see your point and i respect your opinion thanks for the input!

alt

VIP
Mar 29, 2020
Although it is likely it won’t happen i think reward had a great idea with the speed warday

Squishy

Senior Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 26, 2020
I don't particularly enjoy freedays that restrict or alter your set of movements drastically, especially considering how they prevent you from doing certain games. I think autobhop fills the "speed" category and don't think we need another type of special day alteration, whether it be warday or freeday.

Status
Not open for further replies.