Hi! I'm g0dsend :)

g0dsend

Feb 26, 2020
USA
www.twitch.tv
I've been on this server and been a member for a few days already but haven't posted a Introduction since then so I decided to do it now.

I'm g0dsend, I'm from an Ohio freshman who enjoys CS, r6s, bo3, and some other fps, rpgs, and other styles of games! I got into CS in early 2017 so but played source on my brother's steam account when I was very very young. I first got into jailbreak from youtube (mainly DeSinc). I played on a few different JB servers so I know the basic rules of playing. I've been fairly active since my recent beginnings on the server and enjoy playing on dG a lot! I hope to meet more players from dG and newcomers during my stay at dG But until then, I'll probably be on Jailbreak constantly. Bye Bye Cutie Pie <3

Reactions: Nico

Lembo

big boss
Leadership
Advisor
Quality Assurance
Jan 11, 2020
Flavortown, USA
Welcome :)

What RPGs do you play? I'm into Final Fantasy a ton and I'm looking forward to Cyberpunk later this year

g0dsend

Feb 26, 2020
USA
www.twitch.tv
Welcome :)

What RPGs do you play? I'm into Final Fantasy a ton and I'm looking forward to Cyberpunk later this year
Thank you for the warm welcome! some of my favorite rpgs are Undertale, fallout 4, the witcher series, and a few others. I also too cant wait for cyberpunk nor can my brother lol

Alkon

Pepega
Leadership
Community Manager
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 6, 2020
Welcome to the community!

Kieran

Hiya
Leadership
Community Manager