I come back to this.

Mar 3, 2020
After a long break I took from csgo and this server I come back thinking Im going to enjoy playing some jailbreak and I log on Start playing and I got freekilled because I was "standing while afk freezing" So I reported that guy and went on with my life and next round less then 5 seconds after the round starts I get freekilled and this time there was no reason for it, So I want to know what we are going to do about Nazi ct's moving forwards because their ruining the game not for New players but Regs too So I just wanted to add alert to this problem and maybe get it fixed soon. -Deku

Kieran

Hiya
Leadership
Community Manager
Technical
VIP
Jan 2, 2020
The two people i've identified relating to this issue have been delt with. In the future if you have an issue please Contact Leadership to let us know.

Providing proof would help use greatly.

eGirl

Mar 19, 2020
No matter what jailbreak server you're on, there will always be Nazi CTs. This often results from those players being bad and getting killed too often or them having a power trip, it's just inevitable in the game mode. But I believe that with the server's growth and admin training, the number of players like this will be lessened greatly, stay with the server as it is still in a growing stage!