Jailbreak In Progress In Game Shop

Yes or No?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 9, 2020
I noticed tons of people typing !shop nowadays. I think it would be a good idea to add one. I think some other servers have it, where you can buy bombs, tasers etc. I think the way it would work is that you get like a point or in-game money for every hour or 30 min you play, maybe some other stuff like being a good t or ct, and if they want to skip that they can buy some. Now it doesn't have to be bombs and all because you can find those on the map, maybe something like player models, knives, etc (basically stuff people want that won't get the server into trouble).

Reactions: XcelTL

Rapidxdriftz

Admin
Jan 26, 2020
NY
im not a fan of shops and stuff i mean some stuff can be cool but still most of the stuff other servers have in shops are against valves terms of service or what not

Klayton

Feb 15, 2020
i dont like the idea of people buying bombs, makes it less predictable as a warden when you know bomb is down etc. just not a good gameplay move. maybe if it was only the first 20 seconds or sum

Reactions: Jcornt

Alkon

Pepega
Leadership
Community Manager
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 6, 2020
just please dont add toxic skins
I don't know if you are blind or illiterate but it has been said multiple times that skins will never be added because of Valve TOS; it can get us banned.
If you are thinking about models, we don't like those because they do not contribute to the prisons environment.

XcelTL

Admin
Mar 28, 2020
CA,United States
I noticed tons of people typing !shop nowadays. I think it would be a good idea to add one. I think some other servers have it, where you can buy bombs, tasers etc. I think the way it would work is that you get like a point or in-game money for every hour or 30 min you play, maybe some other stuff like being a good t or ct, and if they want to skip that they can buy some. Now it doesn't have to be bombs and all because you can find those on the map, maybe something like player models, knives, etc (basically stuff people want that won't get the server into trouble).
That sounds like a good idea

Reactions: dawood_ibrahim

Lembo

big boss
Leadership
Advisor
Quality Assurance
Jan 11, 2020
Flavortown, USA
Like Kieran said, something is in the works, but I will say it would be a cool feature to be able to buy other stuff like titles that can appear before your name for example (Pro Rebel [dG] Lembo) or something. We don't want to impact gameplay too much or increase download time when connecting, so it is tough to think of meaningful items to put in a shop.

Rapidxdriftz

Admin
Jan 26, 2020
NY
Like Kieran said, something is in the works, but I will say it would be a cool feature to be able to buy other stuff like titles that can appear before your name for example (Pro Rebel [dG] Lembo) or something. We don't want to impact gameplay too much or increase download time when connecting, so it is tough to think of meaningful items to put in a shop.
i think the title thing would be a good thing to put into the shop not to sure if its against valves Terms or not but