Live for nights like this

Feb 21, 2020
reeeeeeee.png

Hey my cool cats and kittens, it's me Jcornt!
Here's a picture of me and my minecraft girlfriend on our recent vacay (before the COVID-19 Pandemic)
I've been told by a few of you that I'm an inspiration to the community. I'm constantly asked how to get yourself a minecraft girlfriend. Well I suppose I will spill the beans haha!

Step 1: Get diamond blocks. Bitches looooove diamond blocks

Step 2: Only have sex with your minecraft girlfriend while listening to the minecraft spotify playlist.
@Lembo

Step 3 (and in my opinion, the most important step of them all): Keep your beds together ;)

THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR!

If you find another steve in your minecraft bed, she's two timin ya, and you need to kick her out. :/ Unfortunately, this travesty happens from time to time. Make sure you keep your minecraft girlfriend fitted in the freshest clothing.

Also watch out for herobrine!

Attached are a few skins that your minecraft girlfriend should wear!

image22.pngimage23.pngimage24.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

image 26.jpg

Nico

Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Feb 5, 2020
Montreal, QC
I'm currently working closely working with leadership trying to get this fine piece of literature amended on the official Distinction Gaming (soon to be minecraft gaming (mG) ) guides :)

Reactions: EmpDev