Status
Not open for further replies.

Atl4s

Admin
VIP
Jan 26, 2020
Mother Russia
steamcommunity.com
So recently I start witnessing during lr, specially Russian roulette ts bind lr buttons and just spam next to games like jump rope and kills all cts in less then 2 seconds. I see this as really unfair and not interesting, if there way to fix it like you cant get damaged by world when you are in Russian Roulette or make that ts cant lr for 5 seconds after they just did

Alkon

Pepega
Leadership
Community Manager
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 6, 2020
Using a macro/bind isn't allowed anymore. You can still choose them from menu.
On the server me and Squishy were testing some different ways of doing it, from now on it is against the server rules do to it that way.

Alkon

Pepega
Leadership
Community Manager
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 6, 2020
There is a command where you make a bind yes.

dot

Mar 17, 2020
Is there a rule in JB where unfair lr between the t and ct is not allowed? If not, we should definitely add that rule.

dot

Mar 17, 2020
There is a rule, when it's unfair lr you count as rebeller ofcourse if there was witnesses
And by binds you mean typing "bind j "sm_lr"; if that is the problem you can't do anything since you can't tell if someone is using a bind or not. I think a better suggestion would be that "Unfair LR cannot be allowed when there's only 1/2 cts left", that would be awesome.

Squishy

Senior Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 26, 2020
And by binds you mean typing "bind j "sm_lr"; if that is the problem you can't do anything since you can't tell if someone is using a bind or not. I think a better suggestion would be that "Unfair LR cannot be allowed when there's only 1/2 cts left", that would be awesome.
Binding a key to a command is completely fine, Alkon just means no scripts that automate the process of killing CTs. The only simple example I can think of is Russian Roulette, and I don't think Ts should be restricted from doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.