Website Rejected Member Application Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares

Admin
Quality Assurance
Mar 17, 2020
Nonya
We use to have a separate forum section to apply for member, a lot of people who get directed to the website to apply have no idea what to do because there's no forum for it.

Squishy

Senior Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 26, 2020
Well, there could be more detail, but there is the "Become a Member" link on the home page and this guide. Hopefully, people who are recruiting can be a bit more helpful in guiding a new player through the process of becoming a member so we don't have this issue.

Reactions: Ares

Lembo

big boss
Leadership
Advisor
Quality Assurance
Jan 11, 2020
Flavortown, USA
Like rapids said it's invisible for members. New users see it right at the top of the forums in the same place as the rules and contact leadership.

Reactions: Ares and Nico

Alkon

Pepega
Leadership
Community Manager
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 6, 2020
For everyone wondering, it looks like this;
ga.png
Sometimes I also wonder myself, how can people not find it... It's right in the middle of everything...

fergy

Admin
VIP
Mar 8, 2020
For everyone wondering, it looks like this;

Sometimes I also wonder myself, how can people not find it... It's right in the middle of everything...
bc it looks like every other thing in the list it doesnt stand out and people who are in game are distracted and lazy people dont even read chat when its like last ct honestly i wouldnt expect them to take 5 seconds to read through the list of things thats there thats just MY TAKe as someone who is distracted and lazy

Kieran

Hiya
Leadership
Community Manager
Technical
VIP
Jan 2, 2020
With the new admin system we will be seperating the forums/admin system, so this will not be needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.