Jailbreak MFK Rollback command plugin

ItzDelta

VIP
Apr 22, 2020
California
I believe there is a command where it rollsback/respawns the people that died to a CT mass freekilling, like you can select the CT and choose to respawn their kills

ItzDelta

VIP
Apr 22, 2020
California
Senior Admins+ are already able to respawn dead players. Most one of us are on so it's not exactly something we need.
Sometimes there isn't always a senior admin on, and while admins are on they can swap them but new players might find that annoying that they have to wait for a new round due to being freekilled and that might impact their opinion of jailbreak

Kieran

Hiya
Leadership
Community Manager
Technical
VIP
Jan 2, 2020
Sometimes there isn't always a senior admin on, and while admins are on they can swap them but new players might find that annoying that they have to wait for a new round due to being freekilled and that might impact their opinion of jailbreak
The issue with respawning mass amounts of players, is that the round tends to go to shit after a mass freekill. We usually dont do respawn for a large amount of players due to this.

Its easier just to restart the round.

dot

Mar 17, 2020
Just kill all, when a ct mfks, then it's no problem for players and no problem for admins.

Squishy

Senior Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 26, 2020
Just kill all, when a ct mfks, then it's no problem for players and no problem for admins.
I wouldn't exactly call it "no problem". People will be upset that they were killed even when they survived the MFK. There's no issue with how it is now, if you happen to survive, you survive.

Lembo

big boss
Leadership
Advisor
Quality Assurance
Jan 11, 2020
Flavortown, USA
I'd like to add I don't see that many mass freekills, at least not compared to before we added guard restrictions in.

dot

Mar 17, 2020
I wouldn't exactly call it "no problem". People will be upset that they were killed even when they survived the MFK. There's no issue with how it is now, if you happen to survive, you survive.
"if you happen" man that's some bullshit, you die in a MFK you wait 10 minutes for the round to end and then what? Wasted time = no fun = people leave = server dies.

Reactions: ItzDelta

Alkon

Pepega
Leadership
Community Manager
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 6, 2020
I wish there was a command which let you play after you've died 🤔