MAP New map suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy

Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 26, 2020
1. Lost Planet - Pipeline-like design, but better. Lots of good games. The map is enormous though, so I'm not fully sure about it. +0.5
2. Shapeshifter - Very cool design and shapeshifting system, extremely original games. +1

3. Kwejsi - It's clouds, but Minecraft. Very nice selection of names and great design. +1

4. Chicken Island - Popular map on other servers, looks good. +1

5. Fentex - Great design, original games, helpful info pop-ups. +1

6. Vice - It's alright, not anything special. Enough games. A bit big. +0.5

7. Umbrella - I've played on this map a lot before and it was never my favorite. It's pretty old at this point and it has maybe 5-6 playable games that are honestly way too far away. -1

Will post more suggestions later

Reactions: Rapidz and fergy

fergy

Admin
Mar 8, 2020
Lost Planet - Great map, well designed with nice textures and stuff and good concept, quite balanced with challenging and fun games which are well layed out. Not sure about what secrets etc there are, also no way to instantly stop jump rope on this map. Good abundance of games though.

Chicken Island - I saw this thing on other servers too. It's alright, the main cells design is kind of daunting with Ts having two angles to rush CTs from and also the armoury being right there. This whole area is a bit too cramped imo. Jump rope also seems a little broken (?). Many fun and interesting games however such as the random boxes and stuff and stay on top. The textures of this map aren't that appealing but all in all a decent map with fun games.

Shape Shifter - Very interesting map with many unique and exciting game concepts like the box stacking one and also the follow it one. All the games come with explanations which is helpful meaning wardens who aren't familiarised with the map can play all the games it has to offer. The texture customising is pretty cool too.

Vice - Decent map with a few unique and challenging games and basically just a standard jb map. Not really any complaints. Definitely one with secrets I haven't discovered.

Kwejsi - Just another minecraft maps. The games are pretty standard and relatively challenging for Ts. Could be a good replacement when the next minecraft map goes hah

Fentex - Interesting map design with another great abundance of fun and unique games. I think I've played this on some other server but there are rebel opportunities straight out of cells with the teleporters.

Umbrella - Pretty decent map with rebel opportunities for Ts while still being balanced. Standard games. Was popular in other community

okay there are my thoughts at first look

Reactions: Squishy and Alkon

Lembo

big boss
Leadership
Advisor
Quality Assurance
Jan 11, 2020
Flavortown, USA
If I'm not mistaken, we used to have umbrella, no?

Otherwise only comment is I don't really like the look of Fentex.

Willing to try new maps though, map pool is getting stale but that's more so because of favorite maps being played almost exclusively.

Reactions: Rapidz and fergy

Rapidz

Leadership
Advisor
Quality Assurance
Jan 27, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, we used to have umbrella, no?

Otherwise only comment is I don't really like the look of Fentex.

Willing to try new maps though, map pool is getting stale but that's more so because of favorite maps being played almost exclusively.
We did have umbrella.

Alkon

Pepega
Leadership
Community Manager
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 6, 2020
Didn't we have umbrella in the past tought, few years ago?

• Angry
Reactions: Kieran
Status
Not open for further replies.