Alkon

Pepega
Leadership
Community Manager
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 6, 2020
Greetings everyone,

Today I'm announcing our first community division which will be called Quality Assurance.

The division will be split into two parts within it; application team which will deal with new members, recruit new members. help them out and process their applications. The second part are admin trainers which will train new admins and help them. They will also be responsible for upholding server rules and resolving and questions regarding them.
If you are more interested in their job, click here.

With that out of the way, I would like to welcome the new members; @Rapidz @Lembo @Nico @Xados @waterjug @nadir. I'm looking forward to working with you.

I would also like to mention that we stopped giving admin ranks to our past admins. If you would be interested in the position in our community you would have to apply for a member first.

MaxGentleman

Admin
VIP
Jan 31, 2020
Canada
www.twitch.tv
Congratulations everyone! That's awesome seeing that. Had a blast since the re-opening of the server and I can't wait to see in the future (hopefully positive).

Looking forward to MAYBE help out more by being an admin.

Reactions: Lembo

Alkon

Pepega
Leadership
Community Manager
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 6, 2020
Congratulations everyone! That's awesome seeing that. Had a blast since the re-opening of the server and I can't wait to see in the future (hopefully positive).

Looking forward to MAYBE help out more by being an admin.
I wanted to give it to you but since you said maybe I'll just hold off for a while.

Nico

Admin
Quality Assurance
Feb 5, 2020
Montreal, QC
Very cool

Reactions: Xados and nadir