All CSGO In Progress Reply to /psay

Squishy

Senior Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 26, 2020
I think that any player should be able to respond to private psays from admins using a command like /reply or something. This would help facilitate further conversation between admins and players as it provides a way for players to respond to things such as rule explanations or outreach to become a member without having to go through admin chat- a method that I suspect most players only associate with reporting issues to admins, which I believe discourages response and conversation (specifically about becoming a member in the way the recruiting guide suggests). It would especially help during high pop times.

Anansi

Senior Admin
Feb 5, 2020
Space
Need help from Admins? Please type @ before a message in team chat to contact admins for assistance.

Their psay

Squishy

Senior Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 26, 2020
Need help from Admins? Please type @ before a message in team chat to contact admins for assistance.

Their psay
This isn't enough-
1. As I said, people associate this with reporting issues, not having a conversation with an admin.
2. Although admins can still see the psays (and likely their replies), it is not always clear who is being replied to in admin chat.
3. /reply is a pretty universal command that most people will be more comfortable using.

All in all, there's really no reason not to add it.

Reactions: Joe West and fergy