Website Rejected Specialty teams | Media, Tech, Events, AT, QA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klayton

Feb 15, 2020
We should start these teams which would help us apply our members skills within different areas of our community. This can help suggestions and bugs get fixed or added much, much faster. It can also give more sense of community with an active announcement page filled with quality content. A YouTube page will help get our name around and entertain our members, etc. Events encourage people to get more involved in a community, and AT and QA are existing specialty teams.

Reactions: chrisblammo123

Kieran

Hiya
Leadership
Community Manager
Technical
VIP
Jan 2, 2020
The plan it to add them eventually, but there isnt much of a need for them right now. Dont want to expand too fast.

Reactions: Nico and Klayton

Squishy

Senior Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 26, 2020
To be honest, I don't think the community is big enough for that kind of stuff YET

Reactions: Kieran

Klayton

Feb 15, 2020
maybe would be an admin if AT was guaranteed Pepega
AT includes admin procedures and guidelines, it won't be an instant promotion to AT but once you demonstrate competence in the new guidelines you learn I'm sure you would have a shot at AT.

AT stands for Admin Trainer, so you would have to be very proficient in EVERYTHING, not just jb rules which I know you are proficient in. It, however, takes some time to learn how to deal with situations and master all of the guidelines and learn to deal with situations responsibly and de-escalating rather than escalating. It isn't just rule knowledge, players who become admins likely already demonstrated that competency to get the chance in the first place. It really is about teaching them how to admin, not just what to admin.

Dashy

Jan 26, 2020
AT includes admin procedures and guidelines, it won't be an instant promotion to AT but once you demonstrate competence in the new guidelines you learn I'm sure you would have a shot at AT.

AT stands for Admin Trainer, so you would have to be very proficient in EVERYTHING, not just jb rules which I know you are proficient in. It, however, takes some time to learn how to deal with situations and master all of the guidelines and learn to deal with situations responsibly and de-escalating rather than escalating. It isn't just rule knowledge, players who become admins likely already demonstrated that competency to get the chance in the first place. It really is about teaching them how to admin, not just what to admin.
Pepega i was admin for several months

Reactions: MaxGentleman

Lembo

big boss
Leadership
Advisor
Quality Assurance
Jan 11, 2020
Flavortown, USA
Remember y'all to stay on topic and keep replies constructive :)

As for the teams, we'll get there. We've only been back up and running for a short while. That said nothing is really stopping members and admins from making graphics and doing events if they really want, they just aren't backed by official teams in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.