Jailbreak Specifying which ct is the Warden

Microwave

Mar 30, 2020
Dallas Texas
Describe the suggestion thoroughly: Add some kind of marker or symbol above the wardens head to further specify the ct as the warden. Something like a W or an arrow above their head.
Why would the suggestion be beneficial: I feel that sometimes the t's accidentally misunderstand which ct is the actual warden resulting in them getting killed. (As in when the Warden says bomb rush follow me.)

Rapidxdriftz

Admin
Jan 26, 2020
NY
the player model is the indicator of who is warden and imo i think that is enough most Ts bomb rush another Ct because they tend to be in front of them while warden is behind which is why that tends to happen i dont see Ts getting kill from it often either

Reactions: chrisblammo123

Alkon

Pepega
Leadership
Community Manager
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 6, 2020
I do believe that sometimes it is a bit difficult to spot Warden, mostly for the new players. They shouldn't necessarily be punished for not knowing that since well they are new.
Perhaps adding some kind of marker above warden could help this, maybe giving him slight blue coloring. Con to that is rebelling prisoners can spot Warden much easier.

Reactions: Joe West

Squishy

Senior Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 26, 2020
As alkon said, adding blue coloring is a good solution for new players. As for rebelling prisoners, I never have any issues identifying the warden and often don't shoot until I locate them so that wouldn't really change anything.