Jailbreak Future Thirdperson?

alt

VIP
Mar 29, 2020
I don’t know if this would be a good idea because of how much you could see. if it would be anything like minecraft you would be able to know where everyone is. if you are planning to kill ct’s all you would have to do is go third person and look and if they are close you already know where they are but they don’t know where you are.

Reactions: ItzDelta

ItzDelta

VIP
Apr 22, 2020
California
I don’t know if this would be a good idea because of how much you could see. if it would be anything like minecraft you would be able to know where everyone is. if you are planning to kill ct’s all you would have to do is go third person and look and if they are close you already know where they are but they don’t know where you are.
hmm

tp is used for teleporting to players in most game
in most games they have the player base on the server type !thirdperson and not !tp but idk if the admins on the server will use !tp or !bring"!bring is to bring players to you" but otherwise i would if thirdperson wasn't in the game

Squishy

Senior Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 26, 2020
Third person mode would honestly just be a bad addition to the game. FOV might be ok, and I see that there is a plugin for it, I'm not sure if it's allowed by Valve. I don't see any need for it though.

Lembo

big boss
Leadership
Advisor
Quality Assurance
Jan 11, 2020
Flavortown, USA
I mean there's supposed to be a thirdperson knife fight LR but it either doesn't work or the thirdperson is disabled. I think it would be a pretty bad addition to the game honestly, it would be very unbalanced.

Alkon

Pepega
Leadership
Community Manager
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 6, 2020
Horrible idea, only for special days or LR.

Reactions: Joe West