This is how we can possibly gain more players

Feb 9, 2020
We can add more servers. For now, I'm petty much we just have a prison break server. However, if we add more servers we can gain more players, and possibly even revenue, I'm thinking maybe surf, climb, bhop, since they are simple servers, however even TTT can be more profitable since it is quite popular. These were the things I was thinking could help distinction gaming, and if it is a question of funding I'm thinking we could do ads for our server or website.

Reactions: g0dsend

Alkon

Pepega
Leadership
Community Manager
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 6, 2020
The problem I have is that let us say we get TTT. We have to populate it from 0 players which will take away our admins from Jailbreak. Since TTT needs to be moderated to the same degree as Jailbreak, that will put less of us on Jailbreak which might stop its growth and killing it in the process.

If we are going to add any server, I think that should be Surf. Almost doesn't need any moderation and players can even mute other players themselves. The thing with surf server is that it might just be too early to get it. I would say once we regularly hit 24 player peek on Jailbreak it could be a good option.

Lembo

big boss
Leadership
Advisor
Quality Assurance
Jan 11, 2020
Flavortown, USA
Most of what you mentioned has been thought about, it is just a matter of it being too early to try to add a bunch of stuff just yet. Like Alkon said it is best to get a consistent population on Jailbreak before worrying about expanding. I definitely agree it would be nice to have many options to play on DG servers but that'll come in time.

For now try to help build a sense of community on the server so people want to stick around and be active

Reactions: dawood_ibrahim

Nico

Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Feb 5, 2020
Montreal, QC
Yeah like Alkon said, a TTT server would require way more ressources that we don't really have at the moment. I think the community still really needs time to grow and build a consistent player base before we consider expanding.
We don't really have enough players to fill up 2 servers. It would just scatter the communities population.
Would be cool in the future tho.

Reactions: dawood_ibrahim

Dashy

Jan 26, 2020
Yeah like Alkon said, a TTT server would require way more ressources that we don't really have at the moment. I think the community still really needs time to grow and build a consistent player base before we consider expanding.
We don't really have enough players to fill up 2 servers. It would just scatter the communities population.
Would be cool in the future tho.
Just move cypher and waterjug to TTT admining and we got ourselves 24/7 admin supervision Pepega

Anansi

Senior Admin
Feb 5, 2020
Space
The problem I have is that let us say we get TTT. We have to populate it from 0 players which will take away our admins from Jailbreak. Since TTT needs to be moderated to the same degree as Jailbreak, that will put less of us on Jailbreak which might stop its growth and killing it in the process.

If we are going to add any server, I think that should be Surf. Almost doesn't need any moderation and players can even mute other players themselves. The thing with surf server is that it might just be too early to get it. I would say once we regularly hit 24 player peek on Jailbreak it could be a good option.
surf and or bhop

Mar 3, 2020

I could always be open for An admin pos on a TTT server as I really enjoy them!