What do you like? Action, comics, etc?

Alkon

Pepega
Leadership
Community Manager
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 6, 2020
For action, I would try Marvel and DC series, all of them are really good and I enjoyed quite a lot of them. From Marvel, it was mostly Marvels Agents of Shield, with DC mostly Legends of Tomorrow / Flash / Constantine.

One problem I have and most others, those series are really good for a few first seasons, after that, they get a bit boring.

Squishy

Senior Admin
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 26, 2020
Some action shows:
Homeland, Supergirl, The Flash, The 100, NCIS
I haven't watched Arrow or Legends of Tomorrow, I know a lot of people like Arrow but it's not as techy, and Legends of Tomorrow isn't reviewed as well as the others but they're still probably good.
Comedies:
Parks and Rec, The Good Place

Other shows that I really liked that you might like:
Lost, Travelers, Mr. Robot, Breaking Bad (really should watch it if you haven't already), The OA (there's one pretty graphic sex scene at the start but the rest is fine if that matters idk)

I watch a few medical dramas but not sure if you'd like them: Grey's Anatomy, New Amsterdam, House MD

Rapidz

Leadership
Advisor
Quality Assurance
VIP
Jan 27, 2020
Myan MC, Prison break, Sons if anarchy, All American, The good doctor, 9-1-1 regular and lone star, The resident, Burn notice.

EmpDev

Admin
VIP
Jan 26, 2020
The moon
I really like The Office and Friends I feel like they are real staples of television but I there is a show that is superior to that of Friends and The Office and that show would have to be Cory in The House. I recommend that show because it has the perfect balance of everything you could ever want from a television show about a young black man going through the struggles of the late 1900s racism, lack of diversity, the corrupt system in the United States government and, his rise of power through all the setbacks and adversity he faces from being a minority. It has lots of humor, drama, mystery, erotic scenes, and of course Cory. I think you would really enjoy the show. This show is of course based on a true story you see Cory is actually Obama and it is about Obama's rise to the President of the United States not just once but twice. The show is really a rollercoaster of emotions 10 out 10 watch. I myself have already watched it about 123 times already about to watch it again I how you have as much fun as I did watching it and make sure to show all of your friends and family and dogs, not cats cause cory never really liked cats. So that is the show I recommend for you, my friends and dear buddy. Thank you for coming to my ted talk or should I dare say Cory talk.

Lembo

big boss
Leadership
Advisor
Quality Assurance
Jan 11, 2020
Flavortown, USA
I can't recommend Cory in the House enough, really good show that has some amazing plot points.